'Ghost Adventures' Star

Violent Human-Skull Ghost

Is Haunting My House

10/31/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zak Bagans
Never bring your work home with you -- especially if your job involves ghost-hunting and human skulls -- because you could end up with one pissed-off spirit haunting your house ... and pushing your friends down stairs.

"Ghost Adventures" star Zak Bagans tells TMZ, the supernatural encounters began after he found a human skull during an investigation last month at an old mining town hotel -- and genius actually decided to bring the remains home with him.

Zak -- who built a display for the skull in the basement of his Las Vegas home -- tells us, he noticed a huge surge in paranormal activity almost instantly ... an angry, demonic-type presence that had never been in his house before.

On one night, Zak tells us, he was woken up by a slight pressure on his ankles -- what felt like hands grabbing him -- and all of a sudden, the force yanked him several inches down in his bed.

Days later, Zak says he had a girl over at his house -- and out of nowhere, she spilled head over heels down his stairs ... insisting someone ... or something ... had pushed her.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg -- and Zak tells us, he's so terrified ... he hired a local bishop to perform an exorcism at his house in the next two weeks

Zak adds, "I love my job, but i want to feel safe in my house. I don't feel safe." Word to the wise -- don't jack human skulls and bring them into your house.

Ace

Just in time for November sweeps. Those crazy ghosts.

tgrfan42069

there is really no such thing as a pranormal expert.all of the claims of what ghost really are vary on who you ask.you dont have to go to college to learn how to ghost hunt.i can get a camera and a audio recorder and say im an expert.

bunny

Maybe he should try taking the skull back before he pays for an exorcism.

There's a problem here

Is that true? The house I live in is haunted, but I had a respectable chat with him and I leave him alone and he leaves us alone. Once in a while he'll make some noises or we'll see him on the periphery of our vision, but if I remind him to behave he's good with that. I think he just wants to be noticed once in a while. Zak Bagins is over the top, but I think he has more sense. If this is true and he desecrated human remains then he deserves whatever ugly comes his way. He knows better.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

He must have missed that tiki episode of The Brady Bunch. Put the skull back, ass.

I like the show, just wish the weren't so loud, it ruins the mood. And ZB's hair gets douchey-er every season.

da

This guy is crazy. I just saw his show last night and couldn't believe how ridiculous he is. It's the most pathetic "ghost" show i have EVER seen!! This guy needs a real job. It's sick he can afford a house doing this bs he does.

david

He is just being screwed with. I was walking across the street once and got pushed by "something" really hard that I stumbled for several feet. Luckily for me, there were several people across the street who witnessed the incident.

Terminal Tower

LOL...we love this show cause its so funny...we call him "Douche Bagans"...LOL!

FullOfIt

HAHAHA this fool is always talking smack to the "ghost" on his show, like he is going to beat them up or something. Calling them out "Come get me if your so tough". But when one calls him out he cries about it? This guy and his show (and all other "ghost" shows) are a joke. Who do you call when your the ghost buster?

JacquelynG

ROFLMAO!!! Surely this is a Halloween trick (prank), TMZ. This guy CANNOT be for real. He is no more a paranormal investigator than I am a member of the Royal Family. What was he thinking - taking a human skull? Zak - that skull belonged to someone. That person had a family, lover, friends, AND a final resting place. You come along and essentially steal it and decide to put it in a display case? OMG. How disrespectful can you get. You have lost all respect from me and I will never watch your show. You are purported to be an INVESTIGATOR...not an ARCHEOLOGIST. Leave the relics were you found them. That was totally out of the purvue of the show and why you were there.

Bec215

Forget the demon, I'm trying to imagine the girl he had over... who would date this cheeseball? I mean... the hair alone would give me pause - but does he wear his baggy carpenter jeans on dates, too?

jack-55d79

I'm about as far as it's possible to get from any paranormal belief (here's a bit I wrote about GA recently: http://20-vbskb.posterous.com/on-spirit-boxes-and-not-being-rude-ghost-adve ) I do, however, think Zak Bagans actually believes, unlike many of people doing such shows, and I admire that unlike the other paranormal shows it's a small crew. It's entertaining and I don't think it is at all cynical. Naturally I think there are natural explanations, and having suffered from isolated sleep paralysis a few times I can see how someone could be telling the truth but totally wrong. I'd recommend a book called Paranormality by Richard Wiseman - for other examples of how believers can be telling the truth, not liars, but be totally wrong. Expectations are the key. But, anyway, I enjoy the show and wish them the best of luck.

JFO

I think Zak was attacked by a demonic spirit that is continuously styling his hair so that he looks like a cross between Julius Caesar and a Rhode Island Red. His show is probably tanking in the ratings because they never really "find" anything; certainly not evidence of hauntings or demonic presence. Except his hair. The whole show is a mish mash of bad camera shaking and all of them running around in the dark asking each other if they all heard the same "noise" or "voice" from beyond.

manbearpig

if this escapade brought angry ghosts and demons into his home- i hope they kill him!

anne

good, this buttmuncher doesn't take anything serious on his show. basically his hair, that's about it. i hope he has opened a portal for satan to drag his simple a** down into hell with him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments