Jessica Simpson

DUH, I'M PREGNANT

10/31/2011 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson pregnant
Jessica Simpson has finally confirmed what everyone already knew ... she's pregnant.

The singer just tweeted, "It's true ... I"m going to be a mummy!" -- posting a pic of herself in a mummy costume ... holding her baby bump.

Scary.

update_bar
1:45 PM -- Sources close to Jessica tell us ... her big announcement crashed her website after more than 1 million people tried to access it less than a minute after she posted the news.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

kim

weather her cherry is popped or not, her fruit still taste better then your skanky prunes and that's the real issue...

Bad Motherhugger

To whom it may concern: Histrionic moralistic lecturing rules! Thanks for the laughs.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Allison

There sure are a lot of **** talkers here. I really do wish the best for her. She deserves all the happiness that having a family brings just like anyone else, and she will be a loving and doting mother. Even if her fiancee doesn't pan out, her love for that child is really all that matters.

PaulWS

That is beyond gross. She should not be wearing something that form fitting.

American Mom

Her mom must be so ashamed of her. She is not married!

ruby

Breaking News????? Did you all not read or see People magazine website? they broke it last week.

Leonaconder

she looks not cool.

AJ810

Who gives a sh**! She's not the first women to ever have a baby. What is the big fn deal. Please enlighten me.

Joe

And now the sperm donor is set for life.

Unemployment DOES pay off.

Sapphiegirl

ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT BOTH OF THE PREACHER'S DAUGHTERS(ASHLEY & JESSICA) ARE NOTHING BUT FILTHY SLUTS!!!!!

Simone

People you act like you are all prefect people like things happen!! Nobody is prefect even GOD knows that I'm pretty sure she is forgiven for her sin GOSH!! let her live her life the way she wants it and happily. Btw I think she looks cute!!

Scotty

Poor baby's gonna have a DUMBASS mother that's a fat lazy ****! Surely that's a lie....1 million crashed her site...NO ONE cares here!

Amanda

Hi Jessica,
Congrats on your baby. How is work going for you?
I am one of you fans. I am 20 years old. The e-mail address I gave you is my mom's but you can e-mail me on it and I will get it. from your fan, Amanda

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5