« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

I Wanted It to Last Forever

10/31/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim and Kris
Kim Kardashian still insists she was in it for the long haul with Kris Humphries before filing for divorce -- claiming, "I had hoped this marriage was forever."

Kim just released a statement on the split -- saying, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision."

Kim adds, "I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

update_bar
12:10 PM: Khloe just released her own statement on Twitter, claiming the family has been getting hate mail after news broke of Kim's divorce ... writing, "Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything."

Khloe adds, "Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dennis

Her father would be so proud. Where is Bruce in all of this ... he is as whipped as all the other men in the Kardashian family.

EccentricJeff

So 'better or worse' and 'till death do you part' wasn't spoken, or are they just not people of their word?

doug

You are a ridiculous high maintenance witch. Any man who would want to be with you is crazy. You whole family is filled with attention seeking pigs. Forever? That would require actual work!

Csage

No clue. Does she think she can hustle the public ongoingly with the BS she pulls off. Sham from the start. Money making opp. Everyone should let her fade away like pari******on has done. Kim has no talents that warrant this attention.

reeeealllly

Translation: Like I thought forever meant 90 days; like my marriage can't like last longer my level of mental capacity. As least my free ring still sparkles. Does it matter that what i like spent on my wedding could have fed a small country?

MJFAN

yea right! i bet she tried real hard... LMAO

nicole

give back the ring..and all the wedding gifts! All those guest got scammed, lmfao!!! whoever didn't know this was a scam from the get-go must be delusional as that family!

beckybucketlist

OCCUPY NORTH HILL STREET. starts now.

w

absolutely no respect for that twit Kim, shame on you Kim, couldn't even try, you mock marriage and treat it like its a purse that just went out of season, you are a fool. And to think I almost bought one of your products. was gonna wait till pay day this friday, guess what, not happening now.

cokeandpilates

Yeah, I'm sure she's all tore up about it. Notice how "she" ended "her marriage". At first, much like a puppy, Kris was fun. Easy to boss around, not terribly bright, kind of cute, maybe a little messy. But once he started thinking for himself, holy f*ckballs Batman, it was over!!

KimmyK is a fame whore

Fame whore....not suprising in the least.

Scientific

This chick is a quitter...and a bitch! How are you going to give up on your marriage after 2 months?

jackmama311

the only thing that lasts forever for her is the herpes and that pee smell in her hair.

jen

you effin whore..your a real c...planned down to even to the 10/31 date..., even that stunt with DWTS phone number to trick the public...GO BACK BLACK AND NEVER COME BACK..your not welcome.. YOUR A REAL EFFIN PIG.......

Justme

Right Kim! And I'm Virgin Mary w/ 2 kids. You just wanted the attention, money, your name out there, to see what you would look like wearing white not to mention the endorsements for your wedding.
Hopefully Kris learns his lesson and never falls for someone like you again in his life.
Do you really think 72 days is long enough to decide if things are going to work ou for a marriage? You didn't think about anything else BUT money once he proposed. Your eyes & mind went to the dollar signs verses where you would settle down, etc..All the REAL things REAL people with hearts and souls think about when they're planning on getting married.
Run for the hills Kris!!