TMZ Halloween

Haunted by the Ghost of Ribeye

10/31/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1031_tmz_halloween_launch_v3
It's been several weeks since Harvey's pet fish died a mysterious death in the TMZ newsroom ... and on this All Hallows' Eve ... the creature from the deep returned to wreak havoc!!!

Check out all the cool costumes the TMZ staff rocked into the office today -- Cher and Chaz Bono, a black Justin Bieber ... Fro-Jay Simpson ... and one MASSIVE radish!!!

Click through the gallery -- and then tune in to "TMZ on TV" tonight to see everyone in their full costumed glory.

Tari

"Slutty Caylee Anthony?" This is not only completely inappropriate, but totally offensive and shows extremely bad taste. It's never appropriate to mock a murdered child. You should be ashamed! I am boycotting your site and will no*****ch your show.

Susan

I commented yesterday about the disrespectful Caylee Anthony costume and watched your show today. At least Harvey apologized, now what about that insensitive Kim apologizing? I still feel that she should be fired. She (Kim)looked like she had a smirk on her face today, much like the same smirk the murderess Casey has on her face. Please fire her Harvey that's another injustice against poor Caylee !! As an Orlando, FL resident I finally want to see justice served for the innocent Angel Caylee Marie Anthony. RIP sweet, precious baby.

Irina

Go Kim! Great idea, I wish I could see the costume. Don't let the whining losers upset you.
And TMZ, you better not fire her for it or whatever the nutcases over here ask you to do

kailkid

who are these people? why are they on a celebrity website? Do you want all my random neighbors pics in halloween costumes to put up on the site to?

Maria

Caylee Anthony costume? and the girls think it's funny.. Shame on you people. Say you're sorry for that disgusting display. Obviously she isn't a mother.

TiminPhx

I would hope Karma visits the slime responsible for the Caylee costume.

That it was done was bad enough, but that no one stopped it from airing, shows how many of you are horrible people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3