'Toddlers & Tiaras' Star

From Baby Hooker Costume

... to Biker Vixen

11/1/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Paisley Dickey daughterThe mother of "Toddlers and Tiaras" star Paisley Dickey has done it again ... dressing up her 3-year-old daughter in a questionable outfit -- this time a motorcycle biker chick Halloween costume.

While Paisley's mom thankfully left the baby hooker "Pretty Woman" getup at home this time, she did deck out her baby girl in a very adult little black mini dress and motorcycle boots.

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Linds has that same getup. Somewhere in one of her warehouses full of brand-new clothes that she doesn't even remember "charging".

Everyones~A~Star

Lady put soem clothing on your child. Its october for crying out loud. This is a warm SAFE costume? I'm a Mom, I'm offended, I think you need some serious counselling mom. How do you plan to tell her not to dress that way as a teen? I'm 26 and if I wore that my mother would beat my ass with a wooden spoon even now. What happened to princesses and ghosts?

boomer

That show is run for ,and by pedophiles

Chris

Absolutely disgusting for a child to wear such clothes. I don't care what the reason is.

Strokadellic

F*cking stupid.

Jay

Is this childs mother named Dina Lohan?

w

So, I guarantee these girl's Mom is so happy and excited clapping her chubby hands together because her daughter is posted on TMZ, not realizing that every pedophile looking at this is in pervert utopia right now because she chose against better judgment and against her own daughter's innocence to dress her like a slut., what a loser.

Durp

Disgusting.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

The little girl's mother is the whore --- a fame whore.

cindy

I think her mom's got marbles for brains.

Marsay

Is she wanting for her child to get molested or raped???

imstac

I wouldn't let my 16 yrold wear that much less a 3yearold...Where the hell is children services?? Halloween or not WTH!!

Leader of the ignorant masses

I do not know what is more disturbing. The clothes, the parents or the pageants. She could have put this child in jeans and a leather jacket and achieved the same result without making the child look like pint sized trash. What kind of sick parent thinks this is cute? Stop trying to live out your failed dreams through your kid and let her have a real childhood.

Sheri

You know, the outfit's bad enough but it's the posing that really bothers me...little girls aren't born knowing how to pose like that! Let the poor little girl be a LITTLE GIRL!

Cool Papa

When this poor little girl turns 18 (maybe 15) I bet there will be plenty of 'daddy' figures for her to choose from.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments