DMX

Mopping Up Messes

... at Waffle House

11/2/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DMX mopping floorsDMX sentenced himself to hard labor yesterday, relieving a lowly Waffle House employee from mop duty ... and performing the filthy chore himself!

The photos were snapped at a WH in Greenville, South Carolina -- where the rapper stopped in for some late night eats ... after a Halloween party at a nearby strip club.

The rapper tells us, one of the workers -- who was mopping the floors at the time -- said he was a big fan ... and X was so touched, he grabbed the mop and finished the guy's job for him.

The Dog tells us, "I was in a good mood and felt that I would do that for him since it was 4am and [the employee] had been working all night."

The rapper adds, "The minute you get too big to mop a floor or wipe a counter, that’s the exact minute you have life f**ked up."

STOP. MOP.

azriel

It was a nice gesture but had he slipped and been injured the employee would have been in deep doo-doo and there would've been a firing and some serious litigation involved. Mopping was nice, a big fat tip would've been nicer.

Jodi

Good for him but let's not speak too soon....he's only been sober for a hot minute.

jamilah

Hey that'z my dog I luv u DMX no matter what u may go through n ur lifetime I'll alwayz b ur #1 fan

mrarkadian

nice job DMX , poor choice of words TMZ , "Lowly Waffle House Employee" that's weak.

redskin

crack is whack!

DiorDiva2010

some ppl are such idiot ass odd balls! how is he capitalizing off of being a nice guy by reporting this! he didn't call a press conference at the flippin waffle house! we're all surrounded by such angry monsters...way to go X, i'm not a famous rapper, don't have a grammy, & i STILL would not take a mop from an employee to do their job...takes a big person to see past their B.S., & X got alot of B.S. to deal with, so thanks for showing ppl do matter...Good Luck DOG

Mandy

Its not too late. You are not livng how you should be.

"...but all that stops right here. long as the Lord's in my life, I will have no fear."

Vanessa M

A hundred years ago DMX came into a grocery store that I was working at and when the lady in front of him in line couldn't pay for his groceries he paid for her. The lady didn't even say thank you! He was nice though. I don't know his music, but I'll always remember him for being nice.

meghan

I'm from Greenville, SC and he has been here for like 3 months now. No one is really sure what he is up to. He's always out playing pool at one of the clubs in town. Strange!

Fallen Angel

Dog 4 Life...Luv haters.

Robert

That's class. DMX may be "hardcore", but he's got a ton of class. Good man!

T.L.H.

Waffle houses pop up once in a while in CA but usually go out of business and Dunkin' Donuts has had a hard time making it anywhere out west and doesn't exist in CA.But you have Dawn Donuts in Ca and they are just as good as Dunkin'.Dawn Donuts 1020 S White Rd
Ste G
San Jose, CA 95127
(408) 272-9141

Peter M

Nah he came to my Dads club, Nepals, that waffle house is right down the street.

Robert

This is my hometown, he's been here for a while.

ackbar

TMZ seriously thinks mopping is hard labor?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments