Kim K Divorce

Blame It On "Intuition"

11/2/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_kim_tv_aus

Kim Kardashian just got grilled about WHY she pulled the plug so quickly on her marriage to Kris Humphries -- and she chalked it up to that ole standby ... woman's intuition.

Kim was on the Australian morning news show "Sunrise" when the host asked how hard she worked to save the 72 day union -- and if there was any counseling involved. Kim said she was just following her heart ... and "there's no right or wrong."

Wonder if Kris H. feels that way.

Nicole

she used her ex husband to pay for her fake boobs, lip, and depend butt. and she used kris for wedding photos. and you see how she couldnt respond to the marriage counseling the guy asked her. i know reggie glad he didnt wife that ho up. now momma kris trying protect their brand by lying about her not making money of the wedding. smh! i hope E ratings go down for this and the kardashians too.

Ghost Rider

That BS that came out of her trap was just about the stupidest thing I have ever heard any woman say in my life. That fat ass needs to STFU and go away!

JUR-Z

I have been saying since she was just a paris hang on, WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE FAMOUS??? they are useless. PLEASE STOP SHOWING THEM!!!! WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!

Kelly

She has long made a career out of disgrace.

Ghost Rider

Oh, and I have ZER0 respect for this woman, she is a piece of trash!

Bill

a

Bud

"His crank wasn't big enough"

Caroline

terry f: 17 minutes ago

Are the wedding gifts all hers or does she have to share them with husband?

Oh I bet the wedding gifts are ALL Kim's. If Kris walks away with a can opener I'd be amazed.

Sue

BOYCOTT ALL KARDASIANS SHOWS AND PRODUCTS !!!!!

This family is all about laughing all the way to the bank, and fooling their fans with
fraud. WERE ALL MAD AS HELL, AND WERE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE

Fallopia Lopez

Shuuuuuuut UUUUUUUUUUPP!!!! This B thinks everything she says is some pearl of GD wisdom.

Rosalie

Wow. Every single comment is negative. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Poor Kim. Haha -- and we thought netflix made a bad business decision!

Tammy

This skanks should just tell the truth: she never loved Kris, she used him for publicity and the marriage was a sham concocted by E! for ratings. RETURN THE GIFTS, SKANK!!!

Fallopia Lopez

PS - Everyone hates you.

Holly

Greedy lying ho made money off that wedding AND her sex tape that day

Azzkicker

Oh, that is such bullsh*t. First, she claims she's divorcing him because he's acting like an attention slut like her. Next, it's because "his parent*****ed me". Now, it's "woman's intuition". This whore is just making up bullsh*t excuses for her taking the money & running. I hated her attention whoring before; now I REALLY hate her lying attention whoring...