Kim K Divorce

Blame It On "Intuition"

11/2/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_kim_tv_aus

Kim Kardashian just got grilled about WHY she pulled the plug so quickly on her marriage to Kris Humphries -- and she chalked it up to that ole standby ... woman's intuition.

Kim was on the Australian morning news show "Sunrise" when the host asked how hard she worked to save the 72 day union -- and if there was any counseling involved. Kim said she was just following her heart ... and "there's no right or wrong."

Wonder if Kris H. feels that way.

nisiek

MESSAGE TO KRIS HUMPHRIES...(f_ck you Kim you low life _hore and her skank pimp of a mother)...
YOU ARE FREE MY MAN!!! YOU ARE FREE!!! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY YOU ARE FREE!!! BTW, YOU DESERVE A SWEET GOOD WOMAN, NOT A MONEY HUNGERY HO!! I WOULD THANK MY LUCKY STARS YOU ONLY HAD TO GO THROUGH 72 DAYS OF HELL ON EARTH!!!

ALSO, BOYCOTT SEARS, AND EVERYTHING KARDASHIAN RELATED!!!!

E CHANEL INCLUDED

OCCUPY KARDASHIANS!! THEY TRULY SUCK!!

Genius

What a selfish bitch. Who in their right mind spends 10 million on a wedding and is unwilling to put forth any effort to save her marriage after 72 days. You put your husband and your marriage in the back seat before you even said "I do"! Who do you Kardashians think you are? Freaking royalty? Give me a break! Your nothing but a bunch of selfish no talent phonies who hire marketing firms and pr people to manipulate the masses into thinking your something not! Good luck finding a man after this stunt missy! LOSER!!!!

Nya

I really liked this family but this BIG DRAMA they pulled here totally turned me off big time!!Kardashians will be losing fans left and right...I do not see how a person can go through something so major in life and think through it. It goes to show...she envied her sister Khloe's romance and tried it herself...but instead lost out.

I know deep down inside that is what she wanted. "Whirlwind Romance" because if Khole can have one so could Kim to! She needs to re-exam what she wants and make sure she and the person she is about to marry is on the same page with furture plans.

Jason

No offence I love America but OMFG please get your trash out of our country (Australia) and take it back home! She makes me sick to my teeth with her over the top me me me drama who is she? A big no body that has just used people her whole life! And you still all keep watching her and giving her more money! PS I was directed here by a hate add and thought I coud vent. Any rate Im out.

bessie

im sorry,but u do or even sound like this was to help u up on the tv,and i do mean u like to see ur self on tv,being marry was knocking ur pretty,smile girl,u still would of,had it going on,this is call black girl talk,smile

Kevin Ross

can he sue for some kind of fraud... take the money out of it, after hearing what you just played in the au clip she seemed to never really have any intention of staying married... she needs to write a fat check to him

Holly

This family is completely dishonest. How far will they go?.....

Kim Kardashian has reportedly made a dangerous new enemy: “Dancing With the Stars” people.

The reality TV person’s brother, Rob Kardashian, is currently a competitor on the ABC show. After this week’s episode, Kardashian tweeted this to her 10.7 million followers:

“OMG I have @JustinBieber's phone #!!!! 800 8683402! CALL HIM! He's taking calls for the next hour!!!!”

This statement was retweeted by the Kardashian matriarch, Kris Jenner, who has 1.4 million followers, and more than 100 other people.

So does the Biebs really have an 800 number? Of course not. The digits were actually the “DWTS” voting line for (surprise, surprise) Rob Kardashian and his partner, Cheryl Burke.

Kim later tweeted: “Ok guys obviously I'm joking, that's not Justin's #! But seriously call & vote for @RobKardashian& @CherylBurke 800 8683402!!! Xoxo.”

The next evening, Rob made it through and Chaz Bono — whose famous celebrity relative, Cher, did not send any fake information — was sent home.

It’s worth noting that the judge’s scores are combined with the viewer votes to determine who goes home.

While you’d think everyone would forgive the lie because she sent them digital hugs and kisses, some fans of the other dancing contestants are reportedly upset with the misleading tweet.

“It is totally unfair that Kim did that,” an anonymous “DWTS” insider told Radar. “The other celebs on the show don’t send out fake information to trick people into voting.”

The same person said “some of the contestants think that Rob should be disqualified for having his family cheat like that for him.”

There’s been no word from “DWTS” officials on whether this disqualification will come to fruition.

Gary

She is one stupid c...idiot if she thinks we are all stupid enough to believe her. She makes me sick and she is so full of it.

ihateskanks

Blame it on you're a dumb ass

Keith

For a family that is supposed to be so media savvy, the more they open their mouths about this sham marriage and quickie divorce, the less credible they are becoming. They're digging themselves a very deep hole with their inconsistent "spinning" to the point that they may well implode. And that wouldn't make very many people sad. They should compare notes and stories before they go on national TV and spew their brand of fiction. Their fans are dumb, but not that dumb.

dreamers216

What really bothers me is she has come up with so many stories. The in law*****e her,(don't blame them) women intuition (how can plastic have intuition), I thought i loved him but was the excitement of the wedding(yea all 10 million of it), She should have made a sex tape of the honeymoon-(Oh you have to be there for that), She never tried it was totally for the money and camera's.

Badboy

I am sorry Kim but I don't like you. That boy you married is not handsome and you have shown your true colors by getting married, getting such a wonderful financial deal over this and now dumping the poor smuck. Now what are you going to do. Tape your way through to the d-i-v-o-r-c-e. I can see through you baby. You are not worth my time and effort and I do no*****ch your self service show. Get a life and hopefully your pitiful husband can give his dignity back.

Eclectica

Radish. But anyway. Please Kim, stop using botox. You have a wax-like face, and is motionless.

Roxy

She needs to stop lying. Do you know the date on her wedding registry (reported in June, 2011) is dated 10/31/11? I bet she wants to return all of those gifts and get money back, or mabye she already has. Kris H. did not pick out all that glass and 6,000 vases, 400 candy jars, etc. Thats a shame

squeakermama

Is her sister on her lap? Uh, back off sis.