Kardashian Divorce

Normies Have the Last Laugh

11/2/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matt and Christy Hornbuckle
There is no August 20th wedding curse ... because the "normal" couple whose Santa Barbara wedding was discombobulated by the Kardashian circus is still going strong ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Matt and Christy Hornbuckle got the shaft on the night before their wedding, when their guests were turned away from the bar at the Biltmore Four Seasons Hotel following the rehearsal dinner ... to make room for the media covering the Kardashian wedding.

But the Hornbuckles say they didn't hold a grudge ... telling TMZ they were actually sad when they heard Kim filed for divorce after a mere 72 days.

And despite the fact they share a wedding date, Christy tells us they don't have anything else in common with the K's ... saying, "We're very happily married, no problems in our paradise ... I guess normal works!"

1102_hornbuckle_white_wedding_footer

janja

this is the couple that should have gotten all the cash and gifts not the fakers. Tell kim to give them the 250 k she says she's giving away.

OooooNooo!

"I guess normal works!"
Oh, SNAP!

send Lohan to jail

Is it just me or does the bridesmaid in the main picture look like her head is twisted backwards? She has her hands folded in front holding her flowers, but her head is completely facing the other way. So either I am not looking at the picture properly or this woman is a ZOMBIE!!!

send Lohan to jail

Pam

I wish this couple all the best.

However, they have only been married 3 months, still in the honeymoon phase.

No relationship is perfect.

Kàt

yes! Normal is a kewl thing! Best wishes to you two. Many years of happiness!

Rob McCool

I'm sure glad that the Beibs crashed my wedding and not the kardashians.

fstblk

Good Luck!!!! This is how it's done.

whitney

since Kim "didn't profit" off her wedding and runied these poor people's wedding who actually married for real not for a tv show she should pay them to have another wedding without her ass messing it up!

NocturnalDirtPeople

You have to just love the hornbuckles.

en Todo Momento!!

my gosh, tmz. you really had to bring the hornbuckles back in this, didn't you???! sheesh...

angle 29

bitch.....family .....just like the mother....all drama queens

Meginrat smith

Why did Kim given a Divorce to Her Husband?
Overstock Coupon

Jesse Durden

Kim Kardashian = Marie Antoinette. Anybody with me? I can hear her saying, "Let them eat my wedding cake."

christine h

I guess we have a couple more people making money off the Kardashians. Why not just go somewhere else. You're bitching because your guest were turned away from a bar due to the press. Give us all a break.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2