Justin Bieber's Baby Accuser

First Accused Her Boyfriend

Of Being Baby Daddy

11/4/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater
The woman who claims Justin Bieber fathered her child -- originally accused her ex-boyfriend of being the daddy to the very same baby last year ... this according to her ex-BF's grandmother.

TMZ spoke with Frances Lippe ... who tells us Mariah Yeater had been dating her grandson John Terranova in Las Vegas toward the end of high school.

Lippe says Yeater came to their home in December 2010 and told Terranova she was pregnant with his child. He insisted he did not get her pregnant.

The two got into an argument and police were called ... because Yeater allegedly broke a car window out of rage.

Later that day, according to the police report, Yeater returned to the home to work out a payment plan for the window ... and got into another altercation with Terranova ... and allegedly slapped John 3 separate times in the face with her open right hand.

Yeater was arrested and charged for battery.  A court date has been set in Vegas.

Lippe tells us they never heard from Yeater again after the December altercation. 10 months later, Mariah surfaced ... now claiming Bieber is the father. JB says it just ain't true.

Mariah gave birth to a baby boy in San Diego on July 6 -- she did not list a father on the birth certificate.

We've made multiple calls to Yeater's attorneys -- so far, no response.

update_bar
Terranova reiterated our story to the NY Post, saying Yeater originally tried to pin fatherhood on him. He added, "I know it's not Justin Bieber ... She just wants money. It's a scam."

1104-mariah-yeater-doc1

She's baaaack

Oh my, this is just the funniest thing! Who in their right mind would ever admit having sex with Justin Bieber?

jak

Her lawyers were on HLN last night. They insisted they were filing in good faith and were confident of their client's truthfulness. When asked if she had taken a lie detector test there was an awkward silence until they came out with client confidentiality. It was pointed out to them that they are getting free publicity by taking on this case.

robert

wow who would of thunk it - she's a violent gold digger

Straight Talkin Texan

She's a whack-a-doodle doo!

claudia

I think this young lady has some mental issues going on with her. I thought this the first time I saw a picture of her.

Hunny88

Say it isn't so!!! I just heard that Selena Gomez broke up with J Biebs. Is this true can anyone tell me if this is just a rumor. I figured this would be big news and no one has commented on it yet.

ChuckyDee

Somebody would do her??

dd

Another psycho groupie!

ValVal

I dislike him, but I don't think he is the father. I have a feeling this girl is gonna be famous. Oh no, another crazy drama mama.

zangetsu

make the bitch take a dna test to see that justin is the father of the baby. besides she just wants $$$$$ from justin bieber

memddda

She was probs upset because her ex didn't claime te child out of rage.

Nate Chaffin

Bieberz Canadian. How can he say ain't? Da ****

Kelley

I am sure she is real bright, it asks for a signature, she prints it! Duh, Maybe she can't sign her name? Lil white trash hooker who give girls in this position a bad name. It is as bad as calling rape!

milagros

She doesnt even know who the dad is... she is a ho!

Jenn

I actually think this girl is very good looking, albeit pierced. I still think it's possible he is the dad but who knows. I wonder if she has pics (cell phone) she seems to like the camera alot and maybe that's what the lawyers have seen?