« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

Ringless in Minnesota

11/4/2011 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries no wedding ring
Kris Humphries released some of his post-split aggression all over some weights at a gym in Minnesota yesterday ... leaving the place without his wedding ring.

Almost single ... ready to mingle?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

freedom40

He deserves part of the wedding booty (the other booty that is).

gibbsysgirl

Cutie pie!!!

CutTheCrap

Dude is alright by me. He's a regular guy who should have a down to earth gal. Kim was NOT that gal.

crimsons

Feel really bad for the guy -- he is handling it with class. The same thing happened to me on a miniscule scale. A minor celebrity "married" me, I helped him buy a house, the marriage license turned out to be falsified, I was out my life savings and he got the house as I was such an idiot I signed it over to him -- only to realize I was still on the loan. He went all over the place talking about it, and I kept my trap shut and moved on. Then he sued me on top of it. BTW, I returned his tiny little ring.

Jay W.

Victim of big juicy Lip Glossed lips. poor bastard

R

Why Would he have his wedding ring on hes divorced !...

cindy

Don't worry,Kris. I'll be alright. You deserve better. And I'm sure one day you will get someone better.

longagain

Chris, take your money, do a few fake interviews (if they don't have a gag order on you) about how you were wronged and stay away from those KarTrashians. They are toxic now and will only drag you down.

JimmyCrapCorn

he seemed like a douche anyway. adios, sucka!

Jim

Kris Humphries: Hang in there man. You're MUCH better off without the K-Klan. MUCH BETTER OFF!

YouRemindMeOf

I have an almight suspicion that he was in on this too and was told to keep his mouth closed! Shame on you RYAN SEACREST, KRIS JENNER, KIM KARDASHIAN and whom ever else had put this plan together all for the sake of ratings and money! YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC! This entire story will eventually surface in all honesty and when it does...you are all going to REGRET ever creating this show and the monsters you have made this family turn out to be! LAIRS!

EASTCOASTSANITY

Good for him He deserves better than some self absorbed fame monger. Just hope this does'nt put him off getting into a serious relationship. tHERE ARE PLENTY OF GOOD WOMEN OUT THERE.

Georgie

He looks hot, honestly. really like a normal dude. I feel bad for him on one hand, but on the other hand, he feel for the booty and not the inner beauty. so many sweet attractive people out there. KK seems like a sweet girl but he should have stayed away from her "fame" and tv fame whoring ways. That being said, he didn't deserve the ill treatment and i dont believe he was in on anything. he seems completely oblivious of all that.

Nicole

thank god he didnt hv any kids with that plastic barbie. she called him a big kid but shes the one acting like a kid lying about money and her mom trying promote her stupid book that i hope no one buys. bunch of lies!!! him and reggie have talent, down to earth and hated the attention from the paps. and kim is a nobody so shes trying get all the attention she can get.

nancy ward

He believes in God and should know you can't make someone so un Godly a good person. Kim is a joke very pretty but I would hate for my little ones to look up to her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments