« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

Ringless in Minnesota

11/4/2011 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries no wedding ring
Kris Humphries released some of his post-split aggression all over some weights at a gym in Minnesota yesterday ... leaving the place without his wedding ring.

Almost single ... ready to mingle?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Scotty

HE's wayyyyyy too good for that HOE! He probably caught something from her but thank GOD he can go free now! He will recoup bigger and better than she ever had it! We know your name Kris and you are HAWT!

lady

Really TMZ......He was no good when he married her and he still is no good. Cant wait for the real story to come out about him. Dig deep TMZ cause we know there out there. He just used kim to try to become a celebrity. Of course he is not wearing a wedding ring, they both decided to end it! If he was really wanting to try with her as you have reported earlier then why would he take off his ring???? Give us a break. But your great for entertainment as you get so many people to write in and actually believe your crap!! And you gotta laugh at the ones that call kim a whore! Guess there to stupid to look up the meaning in a dictionary! Our country is so full of idiots its alarming!

silverchixx

He's lucky to get out of it with only 72 days behind him--take any money you can from the wedding and RUN...and find a nice girl!

SOOTHE

I think Kim just got engaged to him in order to make Reggie Bush jealous. I think she hoped he would come back and propose to her himself. When he didn't things had gone to far and she had to go through with the wedding.

not surprised

I hope he writes a tell all it will be worth reading. He's a nice guy and much to good for THE QUEEN. His book would be a best seller I hope he gives it some thought. Revenge is sweet.

Kari

On top of being adorable, he is behaving with such class. I really respect that. He's much better off without that family. Have a wonderful life Kris!!!!

Dee

Run Forest . . . Run!!

ZB

Wasn't it just a month or so ago you were reporting that he didn't wear his ring because he didn't like jewelry? Or were we supposed to forget that?

Tom Brokaw

I can see the geniuses are at work on TMZ again, do you guys not remember the ten stories you told us he DOESNT WEAR HIS RING ANYWAYS, you guys keep grabbing at them straws :) milk this as much as you can. you won't be around in a couple years anyways :)

Tammy

I thought BEFORE all this happened that it was a big scam and that he was in on it, but I now believe differently. I do not believe he signed on for what Kim did, especially trying to blame his parents for the divorce by saying they were nasty to her. Hence, I now believe that while it was a scam to the KarTRASHians, he thought it was real love. Best wishes for the future, Kris.

RunzWithScissors

Lol @ Kartrashians. I would also get tested for STDs.

Roxy

He is smart to stay silent. I bet he and his family have an attorney. He seems like a nice man, I am glad he was able to get out of that hookup.

Kay

He seems like a nice guy. How did he get mixed up with that nest of pit vipers?

cw

I hope he was smart enough to make a sex tape!!!! He will be set for life.

Kari

It looks like someone is going through the comments and putting in a "dislike" to anyone that supports Kris. Who could that be?