Kim Kardashian

Banning Divorce Drama

From E! Reality Show

11/5/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian
There will be no two-part Kardashian divorce special on E! ... this according to sources who tell us Kim did NOT want cameras to document the private, emotional moments behind her divorce.

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... Kim will not be shooting any footage for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" until the beginning of next year ... and is insisting she does not want to exploit the "real" moments behind the divorce on TV.

We're told Kim will most likely acknowledge the split when filming picks up again -- but all of the behind the scenes crying, fighting and other divorce-related stuff will not air on the show.

If you're still craving a nasty reality break-up ... don't worry, "Jersey Shore" starts again real soon.

shirley

ARE YOU KIDDING ME,YOU DO NOT WANT TO EXPLOIT THE DIVORCE, BUT YOU WERE WILLING TO EXPLOIT THE FAKE WEDDING? THEY ARE AGAIN SETTING US UP TO WATCH THE SHOW. SHE SAID THAT SHE DO NOT WANT TO EXPLOIT THE REAL MOMENTS BEHIND THE DIVOICE, AND THAT SHE WILL ACKNOWLEDGE THE SPLIT WHEN THE FILMING PICKS UP AGAIN, BUT ALL THE CRYING, AND FIGHTING WILL NOT AIR ON THE SHOW.WHO DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE KK? DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE THAT STUPID? SO, YOU MADE THE DECISSION THAT THE SHOW WILL NOT AIR AGAIN UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF NEXT YEAR, ARE YOU KIDDING ME, FOR REAL? SO NOW YOU ARE THE PRODUCER? OR IS IT E!, or RYAN SEACREST THAT ARE DOING DAMAGE CONTROL? OK, NOW WE ALL MUST REALLY BE STUPID, BECAUSE ALL OF THE SHOWS BEING AIRED NOW ARE RE-RUNS, AND THE NEW SEASON DO NOT BEGIN UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF NEXT YEAR, SO AGAIN YOU TRY TO PLAY US FOR FOOLS.AS IF WE DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU LIED AGAIN ABOUT AIRING NEW FOOTAGE.YOU REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP, BECAUSE THE MORE YOU TALK, THE MORE YOU PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH, AND THE MORE WE AS THE VIEWING PUBLIC DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR LIEING MOUTH.YOU, AND YOUR PIMP OF A MOTHER CAN TRY TO DO ALL OF THE DAMAGE CONTROL YOU WANT, BUT WE ARE NOT BUYING YOUR LIES ANYMORE.I WAS AT THE SUPERMARKET TODAY, AND MOST OF THE MAGIZINES WERE GONE, EXCEPT THE ONES WITH THE KARDASIANS MUGS ON THEM, GOOD GOING CONSUMERS. AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH THE NEW YORK SHOW EITHER. ALL OF THE KARDASHIANS ARE MONEY GRUBBING A-HOLES. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS BOYCOTT ANYTHING KARDASHIAN.I KNOW I WILL. I WAS A LOYAL VIEWER, BUT WHEN YOU FAKED A WEDDING TO MAKE MONEY, AND MADE A MOCKERY OUT OF YOUR MARRIAGE VOWS, THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME. FEEL SO SORRY FOR CHRIS, HE WAS BLINDSIDED JUST LIKE US ALL. BUT HE WILL BE OK. I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH, OR READ ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH YOUR FAMILY, OR SHOULD I SAY YOUR CLAN, BECAUSE THE WORD FAMILY IS JUST TO GOOD TO USE WHEN REFERRING TO YOU. GOD HELP YOU ALL.

andre`

She do anything for money or the show. This is just her way she dont want people to hate her. I hope the world hate her trashy dirty azz. Die Bitch!!!! I hope Tyler Perry movie sank and he dont make a dime of the movie for putting a no acting, no life trashy whore like her in the movie. They all should burn in hell.

shirley

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I JUST NOTICED THAT SHOEDIZZLE(WHICH KIM IS A PERSON THAT HELP THE CONSUMER CHOOSE WHICH SHOES THEY SHOULD BUY)IS ADVERTISING HER AS WE SPEAK.IT IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE I AM ON.SO NOW I WILL BOYCOTT SHOEDAZZLE.COM. CANT WE GET RID OF HER. EVERYTIME I LOOK AROUND SHE IS IN MY FACE. BOYCOTT ALL THINGS KARDASHIAN, PLEASE. MAKE THE WHORE MONGERS GO AWAY.

shirley

JUST FOUND OUT THAT SHOEDAZZLE.COM IS KIMS COMPANY. SHE IS NOT JUST A STYLISH, BUT IN FACT THE OWNER. I RECENTLY BROUGHT A PAIR OF BOOTS(NOT KNOWING THAT SHE OWNED THE COMPANY)AND I HATED THEM(YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, EVERY SHOE IS $39.99)I AM NOW IN THE PROCESS OF RETURNING THEM, AND I INFORMED MY FRIENDS, AND FAMILY NOT TO BUY FROM SHOEDAZZLE.COM BOYCOTT ALL KARDASHIAN. I SENT A E-MAIL TO SEARS ABOUT NOT GOING TO THEIR STORES ANYMORE, AND I RECIEVED A RESONSE FROM THEM SAYING THAT THEY WILL TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION MY CONCERNS, AND THAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ME AS A CONSUMER. SO IF WE ALL CONTACT THE BUSINESS THAT DO BUSINESS WITH THE KARDASHIANS WE WILL WIN THE WAR, THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS, BUT DIVIDED WE FAIL. BOYCOTT. OH! BY THE WAY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THAT KIM OWNS SHOEDAZZLE.COM UNLESS YOU LOOK AT THE WEBSITE CAREFULLY. ANOTHER LIE. UNLESS YOU ARE LEGIT WHY WOULD YOU NOT MAKE IT UPFRONT, AND CLEAR THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER, UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG, SOMEWHERE. I DID NOT, NO WAY LIKED THE BOOTS AT ALL, SO PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY. REMEMBER BUYER BEWARE. SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MY OWN ADVICE. BOYCOTT SHOEDAZZLE.COM

ZAKTKAZ

F#cking whore ..... why wont u go away

naomi

If her marriage and now divorce where for love and not for money then she should show the real reasons/ fights for her decision. KK I used to be a huge fan but I am starting to doubt your motives on this one. If you didn't care about the money or the fame you would have called off the wedding when you knew you were having doubts no matter the fear of what other people were going to think. I honestly think you would have gained more respect and fans doing it that way than this. #teamhump on this one.

jackie

Why, she exploits everything else on tv or should I say video!!!!

Mrs. V

omg.. is she serious... oh she wants to world to see her perfect marriage put on tv for everyone to see on camera but when the ugly things come out such has her pending divorce WE the people are are not allowed to see this side.. this is bull crap.... her mom claims they are an open book for the viewers to see on their shows yet they want to keep this part of their lives out of the public eye.. so so two faced of this family.. WE the viewers have the right to see this since SHE created this whole fiasco to begin with.. she is such a hypocrite!!

Dustin

I hate how they keep on repeating the same things with their low life annoying family no one cares about your STUPID family STUPID Kardashians....Put some real shows and real movies so that ppl can enjoy

Carol L

Poor Kim. What did she expect. I'm so glad I didn't get sucked into the wedding crap. Made the divorce so much more pleasant.

truly annoyed

Really??? Super f'n ridiculous. If you are going to broadcast your life on national television, NOTHING is private. She is a f'n attention whore who doesnt deserve any privacy....she made a f'n joke out of her whole life. Bull**** happes when you meet a guy and marry him so quickly. Maybe you should have thought it through before you made a mockery of yourself. You gave the world access to "selected" details of your joke of a marriage....now cancel this bull**** tv show and live your trashy life truly behind the scenes.

Biggie Johnson

She should be BANNED from tv, that douche bag whore !

Jay

I can understand wanting some privacy BUT my theory is the reason she doesn't want any cameras around is because she doesn't want any discussion about the marriage just being a total sham & staged just for the show. Even her former publicist said in an interview today that they regularly staged things, including her engagement to Reggie Bush. She even tried to hire another NBA player to play a love interest on the show. What a crock. Maybe this fiasco will finally lead networks to stop airing crappy "reality" shows like this, especially ones with celebs who can't get enough of themselves on camera.

Ashcash

How convenient to not show any of this AFTER all the backlash that they have recieved. Who the hell is she to keep the ring? Her mom said that she hates an "indian giver" well kim we hate "golddiggers"! Ughh this family is the most self centered, greediest sons of bitches ever!

HM

Ya, it wont PAY as much as airing the wedding