Avril Lavigne

'I Got Attacked by 5 People

... My Face is F**ked'

11/7/2011 6:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne mad
Avril Lavigne says she's a bloody mess after being jumped by 5 people last night -- explaining, "My face is f**ked."

TMZ broke the story ... Avril was involved in a fight outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel around 1:00 AM Sunday morning ... and her BF Brody Jenner was smashed in the head with a bottle (see the bloody aftermath below) while trying to break it up.

1107_brody_jenner_x17_sub
Now, Avril is speaking out about the incident -- saying, "I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked."

She added, "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer."

By the time cops got to the scene -- the alleged combatants had all left the scene (including Avril) -- though Brody stuck around and talked with police.

So far, no one has been arrested.

Anthony

That picture of Avril isn't even from Saturday... TMZ once again trying to be the big boys on the entertainment magazine campus and once again they have failed miserably.

rosiefromtheblock

Thats BS. She's all about beating biches up. Now that her a$$ got kicked, she's a non violent chick? C'mon girl, you had it coming.

rosa

And this coming from the girl who goes around spitting at people to be cool. Yes there is video of THAT lol.

Truth Hurts

I'm not ready to believe that 5 people suddenly wants to fight 2 people for no reason. But on flip side, I'd think 2 people would no better than to start drama with 5 people..
Regardless, its just another reason WHY you should keep a blade on you at all times.

tom

"see the bloody aftermath" what! where? That little bit of blood on his forehead? Come on, what a *********!!!!

Lika

that girl has a bad attitude. She says she doesn't fight.. Welcome to the real world- Some people are the real deal.

Becky

Whether la petite Candienne once became involved in fights, I admire the fact that she espouses non violence now. Maybe girlfriend has changed. Even the worst of us have the ability to change.

xoxo666

Wow is it me or you guys never went in a bar before? There's always at least one person who's drunk and looking for random trouble for no reason at all (it happened to my friend, the guy would pick up on anybody just to get in a fight) and know that this person is never alone and always have his buddies to back him up like a coward. It just happened that Avril was the target because she's rich and famous. As for the reason she got out of the bar before the cops arrives, if you were to get in a fight, do you really think you're just gonna wait there for the cops like Saints? No matter the reason, you drank, you're guilty of troublemaking no matter what! Or maybe she was just pissed as hell and went home (the most reasonable action to do, don't put more fuel on the fire)!

PS: I am a big fan of her. Cheers! :D

Susan

Let's be perfectly clear here: Avril's face was f**ked LONG before she decided to try street fighting. With regards to her saying that "violence is never the answer" (or something along those lines) isn't she the one who used to spit at reporters and flip them off from her car? Guess what, you fugly plucked chicken, spitting is considered an assault under US law, assault is violence. Glad she got her butt kicked. Hoping it happens a few more times to ya, "punk gurl"!

Captain

Lol, yeah, like people are going to care about your attitude Avril, maybe you should reflect on your own past of fights and looking down on others.

Karma's a B*tch, isn't it?

CatherineEarnshaw

So the chick who fronted for years like she was tough and even bragged about getting into fights and getting kicked out of bars for scrapping is in fact a little bitch who is sobbing to the media about getting hit? GMAFB. Maybe if she didn't cultivate an image of being a phony she wouldn't attract such negative attention. Brag enough about getting into fights and someone's going to throw some punches at you.

laura

uh, avril, your face was already f-ed...you're not a cute girl. nor are you a pacifist - nice try, tho. you're trailer trash and have gotten what you deserved after spitting on and kicking others for as long as you've had a 'career'....which I'll never understand.

JeanPaulFlores90

Come on, ok, I know she said that in the past she got into multiple fights, but did you read what happened to her and Brody?? they wouldn't lie about that, I'm an Avril Fan, and I hope she and Brody are feeling better now, and that they will get well soon! :)

Mom of Five

How pathetic. Maybe they should have stayed home to relax after a hard days work if either of them worked hard or in Brody's case..... worked at all.

I also agree that violence is never the answer but I find it hard to believe that they were innocent victims attacked by a savage mob.

barnyardhumor

I have a friend who works in a top "entertainment" publication. I asked her why the media keeps pushing the Kardashians down our throats when comments are so negative about Kardashians/Jenners. She said as long as people keep clicking on the websites in large numbers, the coverage will continue. The more people click, the more coverage they get. Comments have little to do with it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments