Dr. Conrad Murray Verdict

GUILTY

11/7/2011 2:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1107_guilty_video_bn
Dr. Conrad Murray has been found GUILTY of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

After the verdict was read, you can hear La Toya Jackson and Kathy Hilton cry.

Jurors came back with the verdict moments ago after a grueling 6-week trial, finding prosecutors proved beyond a reasonable doubt ... Dr. Murray is responsible for MJ's death.

Murray faces up to 4 years behind bars, but the reality is ... he will not go to state prison because of a new law, and will likely serve his time in L.A. County Jail.

Murray is scheduled for sentencing on November 29th.

Reactions To Murray Verdict

More Today in TMZ History

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Random

GUILTY!!

GOD

He killed a child molester.

Jennifer

See Florida that's how it's done

Sandy

God is good.

Everyones~A~Star

Justice served.

EMB

Lindsay Lohan would of gotten community service.

Ashley

Thank you God. Thank you. While this will never bring those three kids' father back, justice has been served today.

Ghost Rider

That guy from the Jimmy Kimmel show sure looks happy.

Kaytee

I think the guilty verdict was appropriate... I definitely don't think that he killed him on purpose by any means. But, he shouldn't have been giving him propofol to sleep. He was neglegent by giving him suck a powerful anesthetic and then of all things he left him alone while he was "sleeping"... And then by not calling 911 right away... he definitley screwed up. BUT, let's be real folks... Michael Jackson WAS a drug addict I think Conrad was definitely motivated by MJ's money and was scared to say no to Michael... but I don't think that Conrad had any sort of malicious intent. That's just my opinion...I sure do feel awful for his children tho... so sad all they have been through and what they had to see their father go through. I apologize my post was so long

lori

I hate to say it but I really don't care. Michael Jackson was a freak!

INTERNET T0UGH GUY

if he gets bail he'll be on his way to Brazil with in a few hours.

CarolynAB

Thank you, jurors, for listening to the evidence and coming to a supportable conclusion: guilty.
The doctor showed astounding lapses in judgment, and his actions led to the death of Michael Jackson.
Dr. Murray's license has already been revoked. Those out-of-wedlock children he sired and his bevy of girlfriends and exes will soon find themselves a bit poorer.

Debbie

So what's he going to serve? 10 minutes in LA jail? He'll be out before we knew he went in, just like LiLo. Don't worry!

Billy

Will he also check in and out as that other chick did this weekend?

Billy

Well he also check in and out L.A. County Jail like that other chick did this weekend?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments