Herman Cain Accuser

He Tried to Grab My Genitals

11/7/2011 2:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Bialek
Herman Cain seduced a former National Restaurant Association employee after a dinner meeting in Washington D.C. ... reaching for her genitals ... and forcing her head near his crotch with the promise of hooking her up with a job ... so says the 4th accuser.

Sharon Bialek just spoke at a news conference thrown by Gloria Allred ... saying she reached out to Herman when she was terminated from the Education Foundation at the National Restaurant Association in July 1997 ... and asked him for help.

Bialek says Cain told her to come to D.C. so they could talk. She did -- and to her surprise, Cain hooked her up with a HUGE hotel room ... took her to dinner ... and afterward, promised to show her the NRA headquarters.

Once they were in the car, Bialek says Herman pulled over -- then, "He suddenly reached over and put his hand on my leg, under my skirt and reached for my genitals."

Bialek says Cain also tried to pull her head towards his crotch.

When Bialek questioned his actions -- she claims Cain replied, "You want a job, right?"

Bialek says she asked Cain to stop -- and he did.

Allred says Bialek -- who's a registered Republican -- could have sold her story for a ton of cash -- but she didn't want to damage her credibility.

update_bar
2:38 AM PST -- Cain's camp has released a statement ... calling the allegations "bogus."

The statement continues, "All allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false. Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone."

"Fortunately the American people will not allow Mr. Cain’s bold “9-9-9 Plan”, clear foreign policy vision and plans for energy independence to be overshadowed by these bogus attacks.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

FB

Ok so this is not the first time - here's the most recent...

Ricky

If you can run this story I hope TMZ can run this one!!

Angela

She takes the cake on scam artist. Someone should check with WGN her former employer she sued for harassment. Also check with the Baby Daddy to see how she conned him! 15 minutes of fame is almost over!

jbhoney

Its funny that this may or may not of happened many years ago and she is speaking out about it now? Its clear this lady is only looking for her 15 minutes....get lost no one is interested

kim purdy

I did not know, who this woman was or why she had her head in my crotch, and my hand on her head. I do believe, that she too was very curious about.....how tall my wife was....which has always intrigued me.

patty

This story is confusing..Was her boyfriend with her at dinner? and after dinner? Was he in the car when allegedly Cain made sexual advances?

Cain could not be stupid enough to force a woman's head towards his crotch if a boyfriend was with them?

One can hardly make a knowledgeable assessment until accurate facts are given. Then the story would most definitely be believable..

If true, sorry to say I find it believable..Not because it was Cain..Worked in Corporate world myself..Having been in the restaurant business and a member in the various related associationass, there was much grab assing, sleeping with an executive in hopes of moving up the ladder or fear of losing a job..

juandeveras

Illinois Lending v. Bialek - Case # 2009-M1-158826 - $3539.58 filed 7/20/09 - attachment writ quashed 9/22/11 - Judge Patrick J. Sherlock, First Muni. Dist., Cook County - history multiple failed service attempts - Pl. atty David J. Axelrod ( not David M. Axelrod )

Jacki

Look at the state of that slut. I don't think he would be able to do anything to her with out vomiting. It's laughable. Herman for president!

Spencer

I'm no doctor but I am almost sure that Herman Cain suffers from a Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). Why else does he speak of himself in the third person as if he some kind of deity?

Char

I'm so disgustered by People who would intentially ruin a mans life and make such serious accusations.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16