Herman Cain

Rips Newest Accuser --

I Don't Even Know Who She Is!

11/8/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1108_cain_BN_launch
Herman Cain is adamant ... he never acted inappropriately around the latest woman to accuse him of sexual harassment -- in fact, Herman claims he never even met her.

The Presidential hopeful just spoke at a news conference -- where he flatly denied Sharon Bialek's accusations ... that Cain reached for her genitals after a dinner meeting in D.C. back in 1997 and forced her head near his crotch.

Cain insisted, "I have never acted inappropriately with anyone, period" -- adding, "I don't even know who this woman [Sharon] is."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TheHOLETruth

Okay, time to pull out the lie detector. Either one or both is crazy.

juju

If this were ONE random accuser, then yeah, I would say it is made up. But when there are FOUR and there are also TWO settlements, then I say he's not telling the truth. He also denied the settlements last week, then slowly acknowledged them. The man's a liar.

Especially when he claims that he didn't recognize Ms Bialek - he's lying.
First his camp blames Rick Perry and now the Democrats - which one is it??
More to come - this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Marty

It doesn't even matter, at this point, whether or not he even did this stuff. They have him on the defense. As soon as a Politician starts to backstep and go on the defense, it is the END OF HIS CAREER.

Good bye Mr. Herman Cain

Mike L

I can't say why, but after listening to this press conference, I believe him. Still won't vote for him, but I believe that he didn't do anything wrong.

Your Momma

He does not remember that he knows he because he has sexually harassed so many women. I am now ready for #6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 to come out. This guy even looks like he sexually harassed women. In a previous investigation when women made these types of complaints they paid them off so he has been up to something, you don't pay people off for no reason.

Dxconn

Herman is the Liar! Come on now, we aren't stupid. He's just insulting all of us.

boomer

B.S.

Denver

Well, both are crazy, but one of them is lying. My vote is on Cain. He has now, allegedly of course, harassed at least 4 women with more to be announced soon. Even if he didnt harass ANY of these women, he still has absolutely no qualifications to be President.

stu

HE GRABED MY *********!!!!!!!!!!! Next Maury Povich.

ppdurk

Bialek was fired from the NRA for filing a false sexual harassment claim against her boss. Look it up. Story won't be published by Politico, the new place to go to falsely accuse someone of something with no proof.

CatherineEarnshaw

We sure this guy isn't a Democrat?

Jackie

Looks like America is full of whores. Please enough.

Marie

I don't think Herman Cain stands a chance of running succesfully for president. There are too many sex scandals about him. He is like the Tiger Woods of politics.

Observer999

Allred says she has affidavits from two people who Bialek told about the incident at the time. Those people should come forward or authorize their names to be released. That would make it very credible, to me; Cain wasn't famous back then and there would have been no reason for her to make that up, especially since she took no further action at the time.

UPYOURS

Well, he prolly DIDN'T know her, he saw female genitalia and just grabbed. You know how it is, once a perv always a perv

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments