Conrad Murray Juror

The Decision Was Easy

11/9/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1107_conrad_murray_ex
A juror in the Conrad Murray trial tells TMZ ... the decision to find Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter was not difficult, and jurors were all in agreement early on in the deliberation process.

The juror -- who asked not to be identified -- tells us jurors were not conflicted and that "it was a concrete decision."

The juror also said the jurors were unified early on ... long before they ended their 8-plus hours of deliberations.

As for what swayed the jury, the juror did not want to speak for the others but said it was the totality of the evidence.  We asked if Murray's 2-hour interview with LAPD detectives was a turning point, but the juror said it wasn't.   The juror said the body of evidence -- not one individual item -- was just overwhelming.

The juror is "glad it's over" and is happy to return to "normal life."

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

franci

Thank you to the all jurors!

Cookie

He looks like a toad from up close.

shunsio

mac the knife

JUSTICE?!

where the hell were you when Michael Jackson was ytotally exonerated from those child molestation allegations that was trumped up by sneddon to begin with?

as for t he chandlers? if you must know-- the idea to settle with chandlers was advised by Sony & Johnnie Cochran who was his lawyer at that time-- bec the pressure was on on MJ to get back on the road for the DANGEROUS TOUR..

oh please..

Penelope

For once a jury got it right in L.A. Good job. The evidence was in your face there, just like the evidence that OJ killed those lovely 2 people..it was all there in your face evidence he did it. Casey Anthony...the evidence was in your face right there in front of the jury.

mac the knife

THANK YOU JURORS!

true.. this was a no-brainer.. this bastard was/is guilty as sin.. & his defense are e ven more so.. geez.. talk about insulting people's intelligence the way they carried on .. I felt slapping down Chernoff with his closing.. & this baldie yapping his face on telly.. another one..

then there's Murray's civil lawyer.. another goon.. geez.. I hadto laugh out loud when he was extolling ludly how Walgren has blood on his hands for convicting Murray as he has patients who need him.. OH YEAH? wELL.. MURRAY WASN'T THINKING OF HIS PATIENTS WHEN HE WAS TO BECOME mICHAEL'S PRIVATE DOC WAS HE & EARNING 150 G'S A MONTH!

King of TMZ

TMZ better start blocking these retarded spammers about millionaire's dating site, working at home fake fortune, and all the other bla bla bla (not counting the 15second of virtual eFame & virtual ego boost by the anti-mainstream no-life trolls)... Are these spammers serious??? lol what idiot would visit your sites with your cheap way of "advertising" worst inventions of the web are Spam & Pop Up ads. Both annoying, both un-classy, both cheap, both sell leeches. LOL 3rd would be anti-mainstream trolls :D lol get a life all of you...

HumanNature

THANK YOU TO ALL 12 JURORS!!!!!

CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER IS A CONVICTED FELON!!!!

HE IS NOT A HERO BUT A GREEDY, "DUMB AS A ROCK" DRUG DEALING, SELFISH OPPORTUNIST!!!!

EVERYTHING THAT THIS 2FACE "QUACK" SAYS, I VIEW IT AS A TOTAL BS "LIE" COMING FROM A KNOW AND CONVICTED "LIAR"!!!!!!!

BOYCOTT NBC/TODAY SHOW/DATELINE FOR PAYING AND AIRING A DO***ENTARY OF A CONVICTED "MANIPULATIVE LIAR AND CON MURDERER"!!!

The Real JJ

Of course it was easy, he was guilty. He had a dumb lawyer who had him meet up with police and basically tell everything. I don't think he did it on purpose though, he was getting 150K a month. I think he was just really stupid and negligent and then panicked.

Penelope

Hey TMZ - what is this crap you keep posting? "Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on Millionaireloving.C om under the name of jeff1098..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.3"

Really? I'm lonely, poor, single and need some $$$ Want to send me some if I talk to you? Stop putting these comments that are not really comments at all, but sales websites for social sites, UGG boots, etc.

HumanNature

THIS WAS A SHOCKER AND AUTOMATIC CONVICTION FOR ME!!!!

WHY WOULD THIS MANIPULATIVE "2FACE SNAKE" RECORD HIS PATIENT UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SOMETHING ON HIS CELL PHONE?????

WAS HE GOING TO EXTORT/BLACKMAIL MJ?????

BOYCOTT NBC/DATELINE/TODAY SHOW FOR PAYING AND AIRING THIS BS DO***ENTARY OF A CONVICTED MURDERER!!!

lee

Bull crap! It was the orders from the judge that convicted Dr. Murray not the jury itself. Check it out.

mac the knife

Human Nature.. you know.. he was up to no good. he was planning to blackmail MJ--if MJ wanted to get rid of him as Michael was won't to do with staff..or sell that tape to the tabloids! Even Messereau said this.. the look on this snake's face when it w as played in court.. he cannot blackmail anyone anymore w hen it was out there.. actually, after t he shock.. it shows MJ was a very vulnerable person. that he was NO childmolestor.. only the ones who are still think this.. oops..

as for Chernoff in his closimng.. oh it's OK for

Kathy

West Coast Baby you are an idiot. Dr Murray had nothing to do with the king of rots' drug addiction. Jackson used the drugs to hide all the molestation that he did.

Ron Paul

Tmz will talk about the most no name person and useless issues but then ignore the news about Jesse Venture.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments