Ashton Kutcher

I Can No Longer Think for Myself

11/10/2011 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1110_ashton_BN-01
Ashton Kutcher
doesn't trust himself with his own thoughts ... claiming his ignorant Twitter defense of Joe Paterno has made him realize that he isn't qualified to speak to 8 million people.

Kutcher just posted a long-winded message on his blog -- explaining that he has decided to turn over control of his Twitter account to his management team -- which will now filter Ashton's stream of uninformed thoughts before they are unleashed on the masses.

Kutcher writes, "Up until today I have posted virtually everyone of my tweets on my own, but clearly the platform has become to big to be managed by a single individual."

He continued, "While I will continue to express myself through @Aplusk I'm going to turn the management of the feed over to my team at Katalyst Media to ensure the quality of it's content."

He should have had the management team read over the blog before he published it -- because after he again apologized for the Paterno tweet, he wrote, "It was a mistake that I don't think will not happen again."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

Ashton is a moron.

anony

Now he's REALLY not making any sense.

jeff

So, basically, you're having some other guy write your stupid blurbs.

Bob

Geesh, pathetic. He has to turn over his twit account because he doesn't know how to throttle his own opinion. Just proves the guy is a moron.

Kevin

How the hell does he have over 8 million followers?

canyonblue

Geez, I get the idea but why would you TELL everyone you are going to have some PR hacks check your tweets before they go out?

Mary Ann McQueen

MOST celebs have someone or a firm like mine tweet, Facebook or Yelp on their behalf. I guess now that Ashton has a full-time job he no longer has time to use social media for himself.....

KinneyTimothy

my classmate's mother makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site http://ufil.ms/jfiHL

Joan K

You have to feel sorry for the idiot, he admitted he can't think anymore, duh! TSK TSK TSK

Justin

And with that Ashton has sold his soul to Chuck Lorre. The reason you have so many followers is because you were real unlike so many other celebs that don't manager their own twitter feed. Isn't that pretty much lying to your fans? I think so, the content is not coming directly from the source. It goes through a hollywood propaganda filter first. Not cool.

MrHottie

Ashton you're a F'N D O U C H E - B A G

John

stupid move... might as well close it.. he will lose all cred with the nerds and his butt buddy krose..

Joe

Hey dumb ass (and all twitter uses)… If everyone said everything that was on their mind, in real time, the world would fu’’cking collapse. Think BEFORE you speak AND think BEFORE you tweet!

tami

Get over yourself Ashton! Who cares what you say anyway!

Snowberrie