Kid Rock

An Overall Champ in the Club

11/13/2011 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kid Rock Partying
For Kid Rock, partying at Vanquish in Atlanta the other night was hard work ... so he wore a pair of his finest Carhartt overalls.

Sometimes flippin' the bird and throwing back drinks with your boys can seem like menial labor ... and luckily Kid is dressed for it.

Hammer

Exclusive?

Scrum

Grampa Rock looks like a hillbilly!

static

This guy has made millions on virtually no talent yet he seems angry all the time, maybe it's dawning on him that he's built a career on being a musical fraud.

There's a problem here

First of all, what a stupid name he gave himself Kid Rock ... How f'ing Disney is that? Second, he always reminds me of the drunk you can find at any neighborhood bar, in need o*****ood barber and a shower, who the neighborhood drunk women will settle for after 2:00 a.m.

sheila

looks too old for me and I'm 65.

nuffsaid

Kid who??? I thought he was dead.

Vinsetta

He always looks like he's in need of a shower. That's just his thing, to flip the finger and act like he's from the mean streets. Another embarrassment representing Detroit.

Christy

The chick he's with turned her head because she's probably married. Take a shower Kid!

SLH

ugly old hill-billy

ron

kid ********hould be his name. he needs 15 people around him to feel important. fkn puss

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Overall CHUMP at the club. If it wasn't for Pamela Anderson, him & Tommy Lee couldn't get arrested.

So Kid(not really, but whatever), you've done the rap thing, the country thing, what's next? Whatever the latest flavor-of-the-month trend will be? How about easy listening? I heard that's making a comeback. Perhaps a duet with Tony Bennet to up your class-cred? Maybe metal, I heard that's on it's rusty old way back too.

Maybe you & Max can pool your money together & get a room at a boarding house so you can take a shower at least once a day. Now THAT would be something.

deelzbub

What's up w/ Kid hanging out @ those expensive effin trendy clubs that will be out of business next week? If he was a man of the people like he portrays he would be hard partying @ a bar down by the airport.

jeff

I'm not going to bash Kid Rock, he has sold millions of albums. I don't like justine beiber but, he has sold millions of albums. People make fun of Vanilla Ice, but Serious Radio still plays Ice Ice Baby. I hate rap but I like that song! My point is they made fans making music. I banged Kelsey Grammer for years, put me on TV. I ran across kim's sex tape for free online, and I didn't even watch it because I don't think she's pretty at all. They're not famous to me. America is becoming a joke because of reality TV. At least Kid Rock is really famous for something.

PokerStar

Wow, "Kid" has some miles on him now. I'm sure he has a publicist that is dressing him. Who else would wear that at his age? lol

God-Of-Lyf

Wait, WHO? This guy is a joke!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments