« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky to Bob Costas

I'm Not Sexually Attracted

To Young Boys

11/15/2011 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1114_sandusky_video
Jerry Sandusky had to pause and think before he answered Bob Costas' question, "Are you sexually attracted to young boys," during his first interview since the scandal broke.

Costas, who interviewed Sandusky on "Rock Center" Monday night ... peppered him with questions, including, "Are you a pedophile?"

Costas once again showed why he's one of the smartest and most effective interviewers around.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Metta Worldhate

Are you sexual attracted to underage boys?

Normal Person: No. Hell no!

Jerry Sandusky: Well... I enjoy their company. Umm... I mean, no.

matt

i hope ya die you bastard!

NHBILL

This guy is saying almost word-for-word what Michael Jackson used to say about young boys.

willie1

This is why I would never let my son be involved with these outside activities that are just young men involved with adult males...because it usually turns out to be petifile party. From boy scotts to youth groups through the church. Unless your there with your kid, trust no one.

wardrobe malfunction

awsome piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend vinod, indore,i have read atleast seven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, telugu songs mp3 free download

stellarstar17

Jimmy: Im quite frightened by what you just wrote. I would be FURIOUS if I found out that you were bathing my child and getting into the tub with him/her. You sound like a sicko and I feel that TMZ should report you to the authorities. If your joking....well maybe an investigation would make you realize that this is not something you joke around about. I feel bad for your childs friends and their families that obviously have no clue what your up to.

dolphin

you can tell he's bursting at the seams to tell the world that he IS sexually attracted to young boys. it's like he wants to tell us how wonderful it is. barrrrrrrf

goaway

ONE WORD! MONSTER!

Joey

TMZ, please ban this freak Jimmy who is spamming the thread.

yayawhateva

What a S^&*bag, he said and paused and repeated questions, just like any liar, he is G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!

sean

What a liar he is.

DJ

Sounds like old perv is touching himself while talking Costas

Kehwen

That was embarrassing to listen to! What on earth is he talking to the media for?? I can't believe his lawyer would allow this!

thehoch

Jerry Sandusky Hammered by Bob Costas?

Ironic....With good old Jerry, it's usually the other way around.

you know it

he will end up hanging himself. you wait and see.