« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

First Interview: 'I Shouldn't Have

Showered With Those Kids'

11/14/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky claims he's not a pedophile, but also admits showering with young boys ... in his first interview since the Penn State scandal broke.

Sandusky talked to Bob Costas, and admitted ... "I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

During the interview, which airs tonight on NBC's "Rock Center" ... Sandusky claims he is innocent ... and concedes, "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Richard A. Finn

This Sicko is just the tip of the iceberg. This group probably goes all the way back to the Lincoln saving and loan scandal. If you do know look it up.

Vita

The best is...his lawyer has no problem leaving his children alone with this sick bastard......Nice Father....they belong together.

MD

There is nothing wrong with what jerry did all he did was shower with these kids. Doing their parents a favor and saving them the trouble of having to yell nd scream at their kids take a shower... No Because Jerry already made sure they showered... He apologized for what he did touching their legs is not sexual these kids cannot even get an erection they are 10 yrs old i shower with the neighborhood kids all the time when they come play with my son and get dirty i run the tub and pour bubbles in thats what they usually like and i wash their hair and chest with a washcloth and play their favorite Jonas brother songs while in the bath. Sometimes i touch their balls or vagina but thats just to clean them up Im not a pedophile These kids have never complained I feed them and my son dominos pizza hut mcdonalds and sometimes they will shower after football in the backyard

jay

Dude you heard him he is sorry all he did was shower with these kids and joking around touched their legs theres nothing wrong with that these kids arent even old enough to get a hard on so whats the big deal if he showered with them its a joke i do it all the time with kids from the neighborhood nothing sexual just good old bubble baths and some jonas brothers music to lighten the mood sometimes i let them shave my balls but there to young to realize im getting over on them and there parents think they are hanging out with my kids but i dont even have any that was my little brother they thought was mine cause hes over often

kate

Jerry you left a few sentences out.. continue please with ... "I shouldn't have showered with them, I shouldn't of raped them, I shouldn't of sodomized them, I shouldn't of sexually assaulted them, I shouldn't of threatened and intimidated them... etc. etc.. etc..

dani

That is a textbook excuse... "half truths" to throw us all off.

Well, guess what? We're in 2011 now!!! People know that there are pedophiles on every corner. SICKOS!

snowboardchick

I feel so sad for his family and the victims and their families. I feel sad for him, that instead of getting mental help he threw away all the good he ever did. He just needs to admit what he did and and accept his fate.

hollywoodlander

It still amazes me penn state officials knocked themselves out covering this up. Probably "for the good of the school and the football program". That really worked out! Hang em high!

saxman108

complete PA coverup. Has anyone seized his work and home computers for evidence of messages or pictures. Also, he has 5 or 7 adopted children. Have they been interviewed about possible abuse.

UPYOURS

No SH*T Sherlock? I hope you go to prison for a very long time. Big Bubba is looking for you, but you will like that, won't you?

Noneya

I hope he rots in prison and never sees the light of day again. Sick bast$%d. Normal grown men do not shower with boys -- who the f- does he think he's kidding?? Lock him up and throw away the key so he can't hurt any more kids

mary b

Sooo creepy..When Bob Costas asked him if he was sexually attraced to young boys, he said, "Uhhhh, ummmm, sexually attracted???.... ummmmm no... He couldn't even lie about it!!! you disgusting creeppy pig!!!

sara

make him go away!! just looking at his disgusting face gives me the quivers

Lai

Like showering is the only issue. Hey *******!You shouldnt have F*CKED THOSE BOYS Either

THE TRUTH

ONLY WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS ****!! IF THAT WERE A BLACK GUY IT NEVER WOULDN'T HAVE WENT SO FAR. THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE WOULD'VE SEEN A BLACK GUY DO THIS TYPE OF **** HE WOULD'VE BEEN IN JAIL! POINT BLANK PERIOD!!