« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

First Interview: 'I Shouldn't Have

Showered With Those Kids'

11/14/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky claims he's not a pedophile, but also admits showering with young boys ... in his first interview since the Penn State scandal broke.

Sandusky talked to Bob Costas, and admitted ... "I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

During the interview, which airs tonight on NBC's "Rock Center" ... Sandusky claims he is innocent ... and concedes, "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

6one9

& showering with boys under the age is 18``is ILLEGAL!!
Flucking PERVERT!!!!

MyNotSoHumbleOpnion

So this means he's going to put these victims through even more by making them testify again. This sicko needs to plead guilty & serve his time. They've been through ENOUGH ALREADY.

Kaytee

There is never EVER an excuse for an old man to shower with a CHILD...EVER you sick son of a bitch.

jack

I don't anything about this guy but which is worse? having a shower in a locker room, or sharing your bed in the secret room?

Phil

What a sick SOB. Fkn freak.

aquanet

NBC shouldn't give this guy the time of day. Talk to the grand jury that heard everyone's testimony.

Did they really expect him to come out and say "Oh yeah I raped that 10 year old."?

Danielle

Why would he have reason to touch their legs in the shower?

LMN

HOly cow - so he thinks now that showering was wrong? he still doesn't get it. I sure hope they don't keep him away from the general prison population when he goes to the big house. We all know what they do to child molesters, and he deserves it all. Have fun in hell...you are on your way Sandusky....evil incarnate.....

KicksandGiggles

EVERY SINGLE PERSON including Paterno's dusty azz NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL IF THEY KNEW OF THIS HORROR AND DID NOT REPORT IT TO THE POLICE!

I want to say more about this azz pimple who thinks we are now stupid but it would not be postable.

jmac

LOL......Does this sick pedophile really expect the American public to believe his story. This is an insult to everyone, especially those innocent boys. Shame on Bob Costas and the network even giving him air time!!! Oh yea I forgot, it's all about the ratings! Tell it to the judge Jerry! This perv needs to be tortured, then his balls burned, then castrated, and rot until he dies!

Hugh Jass

and Michael Jackson should not have touched children either!

Best Ever MJ Joke: MJ meets up with Gary Glitter in Child Molester's Hell and asks: "hey, Gary, got 2 fives for a ten?"

nisiek

the worse part of this is his denial. I mean for real not according to the Grand Jury indictment...horsing around and giving ***********s and anal intercourse are not the same thing. I don't think eye witnesses and 8 victims would lie...you are sicker than the public originally thought and you are a worse monster than I even imagined you were...ohhh...what a tangled web you are weaving Mr. Sandusky...karma is going to hit you hard and the rest of your life will be overwhelmingly bad.

Chris

Yeah,and you shouldn't have put your PeePee in his poop chute.

Rabbitt

God saw what you did.

BW

I think guy like this should be shot.
You mess with a kid, rape a women or
take advantage of a old person, you
shold be taken out back and KILLED.
Pretty simple if you ask me.