Rihanna

Looking & Feeling Good

Fur Reals!

11/14/2011 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1114_rihanna_PCN
After having to cancel shows in Sweden for the flu and exhaustion in the last couple of weeks, Rihanna was back to her healthy and gorgeous self in shades, a fur vest, shorts and sexy garters in England this weekend.

The 23-year-old resumed her European tour with a couple of nights at London's O2 Arena.

1114_furry_photos_footer

Muppet

She's starting to resemble lady gaga with her getups! Attention seeking at its best.

fran

I dont know if this girl is talented or not ..I am not into her type of music...but the way she dresses and acts is real slutty, classless and trashy...what is she trying to prove..only lowlifes would want someone like her

texas turd

can one catch an std from just looking at her?

Sparkly

Yet another waste of a human being... no talent ho. She is disgusting! Yeah right, abused by Chris Brown, another s***bag... all she had to do was sit on him, he's smaller than her. Tired of seeing her nasty no talent face... what a joke!

Michael Langford

Screw all you PETA arsehats. I actually want to wear fur just to spite you little snots. In fact I want a fur covered BBQ to roast baby animals on! Your annoying and I hope you get eaten by bears!

Jackie

Idiot. I can't stand people who wear animals.

willjb0456

Rihanna is pretty and all but dresses like a straight skeeza sometimes

Shelly

I'm sorry, but the majority of the time, Rihanna looks so trashy and skanky. What's up with that!

A

Really fur.....really Rihanna?

Narisha

Uneducated or uncaring idiot. I wonder how many animals were skinned alive and screaming for her to be able to wear that fur. Shame!

Kari

She seems to dress/act like she's a tramp lately.

Diggy

ROFL I love coming to these TMZ comments. Always bitter ass angry internet tough guys who RAGE about celebrities and stars who are richer and more relevant than they are. We get it TMZ comment posters...you're jealous, angry and bitter!!!

kb

Please TMZ, Do not give this person any added publicity. After seeing the vulgar photos posted this week with her "assistant", she has lost all credibility and respect. The fur doesn't help either.

Cheri

Lets take there skin see how they feel, But to hit them in there pocket books anyone wearing fur it's easy, stop watching anything there in

Hey Now

She'd be so much cuter if she didn't dress like a hooker all the time. Less is more...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments