Conrad Murray

I Want to Commit Suicide

11/15/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

dr conrad murray
Dr. Conrad Murray has been telling people who have visited him in jail ... he no longer has the will to live and he wants to kill himself.

We're told Murray cannot cope with the fact that he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, and even though his lawyers told him he needed to be prepared for the possibility of a guilty verdict, it never computed with him.

Sources tell us, Murray has told various people he wanted to kill himself, including baby mama Nicole Alvarez, his bodyguard Jeff and his lawyers.  He's told all of them he's lost his will to live.

We've also learned Murray remains in the medical ward at L.A. County Jail, which is where he's been for more than a week.

Sources directly connected with Murray tell us he has no physical ailments and he is there because he's on suicide watch.

Steve Whitmore, the spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept., tells TMZ they will not comment on why Murray has been in the medical ward, adding, "A person's medical or mental health status in the Los Angeles County Jail is protected under the law."

Simone

If I truly want to kill myself, I'm not going to mention it to people who could interfere with my plans. If you're telling people, it's more a cry for help.

Jackie

When people are gonna kill themselves, they don't tell anyone. Keep crying dude.

JiLL1

IMO, Michael Jackson was a manipulative, narcissistic, pedophile who killed himself. This guy supplied the weapon

this is stoopid

Janeny's comment says it all perfectly
"Michael had a bad childhood and a big drug problem. Sooner or later something like this would have happened. Michel was doomed. He was NOT a normal man. I am sorry for this man, Murray. He got caught in the cir****tance. This doc should have never treated MJ at all. They made him a scape goat."

UPYOURS

Geez, he's having a pity party in the medical ward. Boo hoo. Is this suppose to help during his sentencing? I have discovered through personal experience, a person that talks about it, doesn't have the balls to do it. Three people I know who DIDN'T talk about it, did it. I, for one, think that if thats what you want to do, who are we to stop you? Do I wish you death? No, but you sure as hell cannot expect pity from someone in the healthcare field who KNOWS what you did and didn't do. You deserve to be right where you are.

Nann

Thank you, #13 and #25!
He made mistakes just as each of us does.
His mistakes turned out to be major and deadly because he was a doctor.
I can only imagine how much he has already suffered.
How can we forgive ourselves for our mistakes if we don't use our empathy and understanding?

cawobeth

He'll be OK.
God me with you Conrad.

BEVERLY

All mention of suicide,has to be taken to heart,and yes he should be watched,I am more apt to believe,he is trying for home confinement,not jail time,and I also believe,he is scared to death, realizing he threw his life and his M.D.away,and is considered a DISGRACE to the medical profession.Dr Murray HAD A CHOICE,where he is now was HIS CHOICE,No matter,how much MONEY WAS OFFERED,all those days and nights earning his M.D.18 hour days, losing sleep because you were on call.and most of all,disapointing HIS MOM.,How does he think Mrs Jackson feels,she had to listen to such disregard for her sons life,while HER SON was dying Murray on the phone with girlfriends, the old saying from Baratta,"You do the crime,you do the time"

VictoriaGirl

Good, let him. Who really cares?

Deniese

This is one SICK joke! Are you Kidding????He KILLED Michael Jackson!

kristine

you haters are not adults, tho physically some of you may be! you're pathetic to wish someone would kill themselves.
you're just pissed cos your tin god MJ is dead.
yeah, your tin god!

sparced

it's ashame he didn't think about all of this when he was performing blatantly unethical medical procedures and has never once admitted to doing any sort of wrong.

Let's load someone up on prescription pills and then top it off with some propofol... i mean really

You knew michael was a drug addict and yet still you provided treatment.

christy

Wow, he does not want to live because "he was found guilty"
not because he killed someone. I have no more sympathy.
Self absorbed jerk.

mj is alive dont hate he loves you more

I am ashamed of the lack of respect and sheer hate shown on this blog.Michael is about love and peace you dont even know the man but you continue to tear him to shreds shame on you all its all for L.O.V.E