Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez

Reunited ... But Not Really

11/15/2011 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez
Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez were together in Puerto Rico last week -- but we're told there's no reconciliation here ... it was was strictly business.

The ex-couple went to the Caribe Hilton in San Juan, according to the Puerto Rican website Primera Hora ... where they were filming their upcoming Latin talent competition show, "¡Q'Viva! The Chosen."

We're told they watched auditions last Tuesday night and seemed like they were having fun together.

The show is scheduled to air in the U.S. on Univision in early 2012.

Marilyn

Phonies!

Strokadellic

I hope she dies....but really.

old huang

This is my first time here, i notice the guy was the one villain ******* of Prison Break?
I am Chinese, my English is so-so, sorry.
Actors and actresses are better in acting than us average people, so it is not a big deal. Wether they are couple or not make no difference in their nightlife.

amazon_woman

Is that sweat on his armpit? Deodorant isn't expensive you know.

ExtraKetchup

Another singing competition? Someone shoot me.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he looks like a crackhead and she needs a real man like myself..call me babe

superchicken

Beautiful woman but the dude looks like he has AIDS.

DirtySouth

Although JLo is not bad looking, Marc has had better looking women. He left his previous wife, Miss Universe, for JLo. WTF?!? Never thought he was the most intelligent. As a singer/musician, he'll have enough women to keep him busy. JLo on the other hand can only troll around for her backup dancers. Now that she's no longer an A-list celeb, she'll have to settle for B-list backup dancers or less. I guess Chris Judd ain't so bad after all, huh, JLo.

AV

Kim Kardashian scheme wasn’t the biggest of the year, Jlo & Marc Anthony pull off the biggest scheme of the year, they defrauded Kohl’s & Investor’s in millions of dollars in contracts, which what was suppose to be Kohl's "the first celebrity couple fashion line to simultaneously design collections for one retailer." Leaving the impression to everyone that they were the happiest married couple in the world, and when all the contracts will finalized, announced their divorce, Jlo & Marc would have never given the contract opportunity as single celebrities, especially Jlo for her bankrupt clothing line Sweetface in 2010, and her singing career, drop by Sony Records, after not providing any success in any of her albums she develop, leaving Sony Records in a loss of millions over the last ten years, and Marc, no fashion history for him, the only news that came out of him, was that he owes the IRS millions in back taxes. Their one problem, you can pull a stunt on the public, but you can mislead Corporations and Wall Street Investor’s, that breaking the law, such in this case Kohl’s

Sultry

I think Marc and JLo looked good together. It saddened me when I learned they split.

kendra bethune

really now thanks tmz i see it went well did they have a spat like madonna and sean penn when they reunited i heard about madonna and sean penn alot did jennifer have it togther then since u hear if you had my love in oakland so much since the e news report

single ,free
kendra bethune aunt age 34 2011

I Chinee

Another freaking talent show! This is getting ridiculous, we have way too many already!

Dana

Hm....I'm starting to get the feeling Kim K's marriage wasn't the only one that was a fraud. You guys are getting divorced and you're that comfortable and seemingly happy around each other?

Maria

All publicity they have to do it to make money ah the perks of being spoiled and rich ,I don't see or feeling nothing between those two! specially now that she has a toy boy!

Buzz

She is another FAME HOE..Always has to be in the spotlight. Even if, that means getting a photo-op with her ex..and finding another victim too marry, then divorce.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments