MJ's Death Bed

Off the Auction Block

11/15/2011 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Death Bed
The bed Michael Jackson died on will not go to the highest bidder ... because the Jackson Estate stepped in and asked the auction house to pull it.

As we previously reported, the bed was part of a planned auction of items from the Holmby Hills mansion where MJ was living while he prepped for the "This Is It" comeback.

Julien's Auctions says the mattresses were never for sale -- they were removed as evidence after MJ died.

The rest of the items will go up for auction as scheduled next month.

LI_Mom

I'm sure that mattress will be sold eventually.

IF the Jacksons don't want that to happen, they should BUY IT and destroy it.

They have the money.... do they have the desire?

IMO, they'd much rather allow it to slip through the crack & then sold at a later date so they can run to the media & tell the world how victimized & hurt they feel.

Jackie

I would have nightmares daily looking at the mattress.

mj is alive dont hate he loves you more

Mj is so funny hehe

Sunshine

Ewww who wants the freaks soiled deathbed.

Ryan

Who would want that bed? I'd be creep out to sleep on it..or even have it in my house.

boomer

I wonder...when they took the matress's for evidence ,did they take a black light to it and match the dna to any of the little boys he molested yet ?? R.I.H MJ

Jim

Cool Bed, Love to have it as an oddity and freak side show compliment.

anni

....I think that is actually a picture of Gran Dame Nancy Reagen's bedroom........"The Nancy Reagen Suite"

jeannie

The mattress should be destroyed along with any linens and covers. It takes a sick person to want to own something like that.

jeannie

And why would anybody want the bed ? It's been thoroughly cleaned I'm sure but why buy it ? Not like it's going to make you special for owning it.

Ehécatl

Look at that room. What a place to die.

the real diva

it's a cash cow. sooner or later that bed will be sold no matter what. mj estate will sell it somehow. some whacko will pay money to own the bed..it's sick but there are alot of wierdos out there who will spend money to buy it.try to make money off it. alot of sick ppl in the world.

flower

I read somewhere it was reeking with stink due to his constant bed wetting. That smell will never go away.

What I Think

But I was going to buy it and diddle a little boy on it in his memory.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments