« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike MCQueary Email

I DID Stop The Rape

11/15/2011 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1115-mike-mcqueary-getty2-bn
Mike McQueary
wrote an email in the last week, griping that he's "getting hammered" unfairly because he claims he stopped Jerry Sandusky from continuing to anally rape a 10-year-old before leaving the locker room in 2002.

The email -- obtained by the Associated Press, reads as follows:

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

It's unclear who received the email, but it sounds like it was sent to a reporter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

blueflameford

He's cute. I love redheads.

bring back recent posts

riiiiiiiight..and u can give birth too twins thru ur nostrils ..what a liar..

.:Loki4Ever:.

I hope Sandusky burns in hell. So effin' sick!

Tek

I believe him. Penn State football rules everything in that county and he was probably ignored.

suspiciousmind

Nice to know that "off the record" means so much to journalists these days. #SadFail

Charlie Sheen's Watch

This Ginger looks like hey may have been well intended - but if he didn't physically put a stop to the rape - he didn't do enough.

Nonetheless, this is not so much about this guy as it is about Paterno, school officials, the judge who released this animal and the animal himself! Paterno and the rest of these hacks enabled this pedophile child rapist to continue raping children.

And the judge! She worked as a volunteer for the Second Mile Program - failed to recuse herself in releasing Sandusky and only required a no money down $100,000 bail that only needs to be paid if he doesn't show up to jail? Are you kidding me? Going against the prosecutor's request for an ankle monitor - more so because this animal lives next to an elementary school.

What a bunch of sick animals! This judge should resign immediately! She has no business no the bench! She should be investigated! She is NOT above the law. NONE OF THESE JUDGES ARE ABOVE THE LAW!!

TheHOLETruth

Revisionist

MyOpinionOnly

I don't care what this azzwipe has to say to try and defend his INACTION. He still didn't go to the dang cops!!! He DIDNT stop the behavior since Sandusky used to bring kids to the field while he was coaching. The only thing this loser is feeling is KARMA FOR HIS GUILT! As a mother, I can say that if I ever saw anything like that (whether my kid or not) that Sandusky would never had had a chance to do it again as I would have stomped his NUTS OFF! THATS what this coward should have done. Instead he ran home and called Daddy and let everyone else deal with it.....9 years later. *************!!!

Lori

And why was that information LEFT OUT OF THE GRAND JURY PRESENTMENT? And why did he wait until EIGHT DAYS AFTER THE CHARGES WERE ANNOUNCED to say anything? I'll tell you why, boys and girls...he's LYING TO COVER HIS ASS.

nikyalexandria

i mad they fired joe pat. joe didnt see anything he did what he was suppose to mike was the only one to have saw the incident and they dont fire him. penn state lost its credibility for me. mike needs to be fired and joe needs to finish out the season and retire to get his benefits after all he did for tht school.

mid

This guy didn't do jack and he is now trying to cover it up.

Areader

Stopping it would of been physically stopping it immediately, calling the police and detaing Sandusky as he found him for the police!

ohyesidid

Oh please. Any man that I know would have beat Sandusky to a bloody pulp if they would have walked in on a pedophile raping a child. How do you just turn and walk out, not to mention leave the child there WITH the perp. He had to make impacting quick decisions? Really? To turn and walk away? To leave the kid there? To not act? What? Do tell.

gutsygirl

So much self-righteousness on here like you know what he did or didn't do.

njmom21

Hes going to make a pretty beech in prison

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments