« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike MCQueary Email

I DID Stop The Rape

11/15/2011 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1115-mike-mcqueary-getty2-bn
Mike McQueary
wrote an email in the last week, griping that he's "getting hammered" unfairly because he claims he stopped Jerry Sandusky from continuing to anally rape a 10-year-old before leaving the locker room in 2002.

The email -- obtained by the Associated Press, reads as follows:

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

It's unclear who received the email, but it sounds like it was sent to a reporter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

OhWowLike

I seriously doubt that e-mail was written by McQueary. Anyone can fake an e-mail. Where is the proof that he was the one who sent it? And if he did indeed 'stop' it, why was that not mentioned in the grand jury report? Again, I believe none of this without proof.

MP

"no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds" - Mr. McQueary, can you imagine the thoughts of the 10 year old boy for those 30-45 seconds? Shame on you. You are getting hammered because you deserve to get hammered.

BSH0805

I doubt McQueary reads the comments sections but homey, I believe you, my fam believes you. I'm a parent of young kids just like you and I know that no one SAVE FOR THE PERPETRATORS knows how to handle this kind of sickness... I bet your world was rocked by all of it and I hope history remembers you more accurately than the lynching by the media

sky

These victims will not see justice if the trial happens in Transnsylvania. They need to move the Worm to Texas where he'll be on trail for the Man Act. THen he can serve his time in a Texas Pen , not some CLUB FED like where Bernie Madoff is , either. YEAH.

The reason the "Worm Hole" came out and spoke with the media is to garner sympathy. In Transylvania it isn't a sexual molestation if you say. 'But , the touching wasn't of a 'Sexual Nature" , they actually have it written in their laws ! In essence , 'I did it but i didn't get off on it" , He will now begin a campaign of terror in our judicial system. His lawyer is already setting us up for it. : IMHO

Roberta Bogner

I was in his position some years ago- sort of. It was the only time in my life I took a baseball bat to a human being. It had not quite advanced to rape yet, but the girl was a minor. Even then, I did not even consider calling the police. It just wasn't done much back then.

Dominic

I don't care what his reasonings are, only hoping that he's telling the truth. Because if he isn't that will damage his credibility and his testimony useless in court. For the victim's sake he better be telling the truth or he's just as bad as Sandusky.

Sunny

This is NOTHING but his attempt at damage control, pure and simple. If he'd done this, it would've been in the grand jury report, which it was not. He blatantly lying now to cover the public's opinion of his sorry behind. Nice try, but not buying it for a second.

CutTheCrap

This man did not stop the act from happening! He watched and left in his words-"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police." If he stopped it it would have to be PHYSICALLY and he did not. Furthermore, it seems like he went to someone in charge of Campus police and not and actually county PD.
God damn this man better not have any children of his own. The entire story wreaks of evil and corruption.
Let us not forget that children are our "seed-corn" and it's up to us as adults to help preserve that innocence until the children come o****e!!
Mike, it is my opinion that you just tried to cover your azz on this and it's biting you in it instead.

Bless all the beast and the little children!!

mark

I simply do not understand how someone can walk in on a grown man sodomizing a boy and just leave!? He should have FLEW into that shower and attacked this child molester. How can you just leave and thisnk that telling someone is enough. I just don't understand.

Carl

Usually when it takes someone this long to reveal a critical part of the story such as this it is BS.

Another Victim

NO...he did not stop the abuse. He may have reported it. But that was NOT ENOUGH. If he noticed that the authorities did nothing, then he, as a MORAL individual should have taken it a step further. There are millions of sexual abuse victims out there watching this, and thinking that there is NO HELP, and that they ARE ALONE and there will be NO CONSEQUENCES for these pedophiles' actions. NOT ENOUGH. It will NEVER be enough. Every person that witnessed this should be ashamed. These childrens' lives have been STOLEN. If something has been seen it MUST BE REPORTED. IMMEDIATELY.

m

how about going straight to the POLICE? FBI?

Northohio

Funny, there's nothing in the Grand Jury Report to support that statement.

LILLIAN

Really don't know what to say except I can not imagine witnessing a grown man raping a child and walking away. Regardless that he told someone later. He could have physically made him stop. He could have dialed 911. He could have screamed and yelled. He could have done more.

The Truth

LIAR - Mike McQueary – COMMITS PERJURY – DID NOT STOP RAPE

Mike McQueary TESTIFIED TO THE GRAND JURY THAT HE DID NOT STOP THE RAPE, PERIOD! HE SAW, WATCHED AND WALKED AWAY.

You are either lying now or in front of the grand jury. Which is it Mike you piece of crap.

Mike McQueary IS STILL BE PAID BY Penn State and is a coach there. How disgusting.

So Mike McQueary when it goes to trial they will throw your ass in jail for perjury if now you say you stopped the rape.

The Truth Hurts