Demi Moore

I'M DIVORCING ASHTON

Cheating Scandal to Blame

11/17/2011 1:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore divorces Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore will divorce Ashton Kutcher, her husband of 6 years ... and she's strongly suggesting it's because of the cheating scandal.

The 49-year-old Moore says she's ending her marriage "with great sadness and a heavy heart."

Demi says, "as a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."

Ashton just tweeted, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail" -- though it's unclear if this message was approved by his Twitter team.

Demi and Ashton made headlines in September after a 22-year-old woman named Sara Leal claimed she had unprotected sex with him in San Diego.

Sara LealLeal claimed Ashton told her he was "separated" from Demi at the time of the alleged affair.

1117_ashton_demi_footer

No comment

Good for her! I am not a fan of hers, but I cannot stand him at all.

patty

i guess ashton won't be tweeting about this!

Draya

he got tired of the old cobweb c*&%.

Different Rules Apply

Good for her - she is too good for the putz anyway. Hurry Demi - before he gets axed from Men and comes begging for forgiveness since he will once again be a NOBODY. He is a non talented idiot and will soon be unemployed. He rode your fame for a long time. Good luck with all of it ~ whatever the reason, divorce sucks.

Mike D

Demi is going to get that two & 1/2 men money

gutsygirl

Bout.D@mn.Time.

anony

She should have waited until next Wed afternoon. No one would have noticed. Unless she wants to burn him good by telling everyone what a smuck he is....

longagain

Good for her! Don't let some guy ruin your self-image of yourself.

smileandshine

I have seen this coming. Not an easy thing to be cheated on, hard to let go of the accusations, but this is the best moving forward in her life. A strong woman she is!

uma

It's a WIN WIN situation for Ashton Kutcher, now he could go marry a woman of a child bearing age. I'm happy for him.

Sunshine

Surprise surprise
Yawn

GGBBFU

Lets see six years at 300-300 million should put her at a muti-billionare as he is parlaying in about 20 more years

Maverick

This was a doomed marriage. Age difference wayyyy to great to last for a long time. Then, when Ashton got the big 2.5 Men paycheck, it went all to his head.

Remember, men are only as faithful as their options. I say that as a man with plenty of options.

P.S. Good for you Demi. Ashton is a talentless hack. Jus*****ch an episode of 2.5 Men to see it for yourself.

Thurston Howell III

Good for Demi. Don't let his azzhole pull this shiat on you.

Here is some good advice: Next time don't marry a child.

yessir

You go girl! Don't tolerate s***my d-bag behavior!