Bieber's Alleged Baby Mama

BUSTED!!!

11/17/2011 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater text messages about Justin Biebers babyJustin Bieber's alleged baby mama sent a text Wednesday to a friend, begging him to erase an incriminating text in which her mom says someone OTHER than Justin Bieber is the baby daddy, and then promising to give him a cut of the action when she scores a payday.

The person to whom Mariah Yeater sent the text asked us to blur his name -- we'll call him John.  He has been in touch with Yeater regularly ... even before the baby was born on July 6.

In the text, Yeater pleads for John to "ERASE ALL MESSAGES from my mom." The text goes on to say that her mom sent John messages in the past, stating that baby Tristyn was fathered by Robbie -- an ex-boyfriend.

She then goes on to talk about giving John money if he cooperates:  "Ill kick u when we get paid."

All of her texts end with Mariah Laci-- Laci is Mariah's middle name.

Mariah Yeater txts about Justin Biebers baby
And TMZ has seen many other texts between Mariah and John.  In one text, Mariah writes, "[John], would you please stress to Robbie how important it is for him to be in his son's life?.."  Apparently, Mariah forgot about this text, because she didn't ask John to erase it.

John tells us he's already shared this information with Howard Weitzman, Justin Bieber's lawyer.

Weitzman tells TMZ, "This information proves Mariah Yeater fabricated the story.  Our independent investigation indicates Ms. Yeater never met Justin, she has consistently identified another man as the child's father, and Ms. Yeater and her co-conspirators hatched this scheme in order to extort money from him and to sell her story to the media."

Weitzman adds, "There have been no settlement discussions and there never will be."

summer

thats funny how she looks ugly if i was that ugly i would lie to

Lorraine

Sue the bitch !!!!!!!!!!

Chico

I cant believe there's going to be no settlement. . Why the heck not? She should be punished with the fullest extent of the law!

cootchie

this isnt real obviously if its her close friend he wouldnt bust her out like that and if hes not close she wouldnt share that type of information no ****

Jim

As much as I don't care at all about Bieber (I'm not a 12 year-old girl) I do hope he takes this lying women to the bank and sues her for all he can. When I was at UCLA a teenage girl got drunk and said our fraternity supplied her with alcohol. Eventually it came out she got drunk on her own and made up the story so her parents wouldn't be mad at her. But not after all of our names and photos were posted everywhere and she was protected since she was a minor.

Eric

**** justin should counter sue that bitch for besmurching his name

esther garrett

this is a shame dat girl should be arrested!!!!

kayla

that thing need to sop messing with jb.she is just mad because she is dealing with a baby and she wants to mess with somebody so she choose jb.

Bob

Look at their age difference. She's admitting she's A CHILD MOLESTER. She should be arrested. Or is child molesting only done by boys?

So adult women can do what they want with willing minor boys? HMMMM?

shane jackson

justin bieber is not the father so ha mariah yeater or however you spell it do you know what i don't care about you all i care about is that justin bieber is not the father of your child

Patrick

I knew the whole story was false and only a matter of time before it came out. just a another case of a person to lazy to find a job and would rather try to get money from someone famous. I don't care if the public likes justin or not. he nor anyone else does not have to put up with people like her. hope she rots in jail.

Shawn

Okay so she faked the story about him being the father of her baby but what about him having sex with her after a concert or is that a lie too. But I know for sure that some day there will be a girl coming out and telling the truth that he has had sex with one of his fans after a concert like I have a felling he has with this Mariah girl.
He doesn't seem to be just a woman guy he will and probably is with many of his female fans and maybe even more but I don't have proof but my feelings have never been wrong.
I can't wait for him to get caught and tell the friends that I've told that he will mess up that I told them so.

Nairobi

I knew it.Mariah is a liar.All she wanted was money so she could look good.And Justin wouldn't go and have sex with a stranger that has pierceings all over her body.Shame on you,Mariah Yeader!!!!!

Nairobi

I knew all along.She a liar.All she wanted was his money and Justin was soo inicent to take the Paternity test.Mariah Yeader is just a person that she lied to the whole world to just get money.

Erika

I love your show but my mommy says that you guys are bad i was not listening to busy texting i think iam drunk l0l