Bieber's Alleged Baby Mama

BUSTED!!!

11/17/2011 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater text messages about Justin Biebers babyJustin Bieber's alleged baby mama sent a text Wednesday to a friend, begging him to erase an incriminating text in which her mom says someone OTHER than Justin Bieber is the baby daddy, and then promising to give him a cut of the action when she scores a payday.

The person to whom Mariah Yeater sent the text asked us to blur his name -- we'll call him John.  He has been in touch with Yeater regularly ... even before the baby was born on July 6.

In the text, Yeater pleads for John to "ERASE ALL MESSAGES from my mom." The text goes on to say that her mom sent John messages in the past, stating that baby Tristyn was fathered by Robbie -- an ex-boyfriend.

She then goes on to talk about giving John money if he cooperates:  "Ill kick u when we get paid."

All of her texts end with Mariah Laci-- Laci is Mariah's middle name.

Mariah Yeater txts about Justin Biebers baby
And TMZ has seen many other texts between Mariah and John.  In one text, Mariah writes, "[John], would you please stress to Robbie how important it is for him to be in his son's life?.."  Apparently, Mariah forgot about this text, because she didn't ask John to erase it.

John tells us he's already shared this information with Howard Weitzman, Justin Bieber's lawyer.

Weitzman tells TMZ, "This information proves Mariah Yeater fabricated the story.  Our independent investigation indicates Ms. Yeater never met Justin, she has consistently identified another man as the child's father, and Ms. Yeater and her co-conspirators hatched this scheme in order to extort money from him and to sell her story to the media."

Weitzman adds, "There have been no settlement discussions and there never will be."

Jay

Geez is it this easy to get in the news? Get knocked up and then claim a celeb did the knocking, sounds great!

Muppet

Her lawyers want to settle this quietly now because they don't want people to know what hugeeeee a**holes they are when the DNA comes back negative! They know when that happens there are going to be some seriously ticked off people. They should be angry! This extortion crap has to stop! I hope Justin and his lawyers run this dirtbag right into the ground!

King Beef

This guy needs to charge his phone.

bilbo

who signs their text messages?

WhoKnows

These text messages appear to be staged. Look how the signature is different on those two messages. They were sent the same day and within a few hours. It's not likely she went in and removed (or added) the brackets to her signature. It's likely one or both of these text messages are staged. I could just as easy created an entry in my address book with that name and have someone send me a text saying whatever we wanted. Pictures of these text messages prove nothing.

ABB

Stupid b*atch. Erase all the messages from the phones, but they still exist at the telephone company. They keep them for many months.

The skank is toast! I hope the brat still sues her pants off (even though I hate him).

Ana

Text records are available to the courts... erasing them does nothing for you, dumb little girl. That poor baby.

Will always LOVE RJ

Atten REGGIE BUSH!

venicementor

What do Justin Bieber and Cain have in common?? Years from now, if advantages for an advisory, Justing Bieber will be considered guilty by accusation. No one will care about the outcome because there are those who will be mongers and say if there is smoke, there is fire and "she" was paid off. So may I suggest, and I am just using these people in these situations as example, mind you - DO NOT SETTLE - if the allegations, no matter how small they seem to be and no matter how much of a bother - it will come back to bite you - no matter who you are.

Justin, I say to you, sue the woman and take to court in order to put a stop to it all, because IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU IF YOU DON"T!!!! Facilitate a DNA and clear the ground, but make her responsible for her accusations - providing all this is not true.

Tornado

I hope to hell M. Bieber does not offer her any settlement and takes her to court full on. This pisses me off to no end. I can't believe she even found three lawyers that would take this one. I got royally screwed out of $7000 in a botched dental implant surgery and every damn lawyer I went to wanted a retainer fee. Well I couldn't do a retainer because every cent I had went to the hack job dentist who wouldn't give me my money back nor fix the mess he made of my jaw. This creeped out weirdo get lawyers to represent her on the biggest lie and expects to mske money out of it. This is bull****! Fight her all the way, Justin!

mrmyfld

Wow, and there are no charges being filed. If i were Justin's manager; I would have the lawyer haul Yeater into court for a costly trial, and send that one off to jail.

if she attempted this once......who knows what she will try next. She wants 15 minutes of fame...bad!!

@labellavitabebe

This story has been sketchy from the start. However, a text message does not prove anything. Any person can change a contacts name to whatever they want it to be and have another person who wants in on the payday to send the other texts. You can't deny the resemblance between bieber and the kid. I'm not defending this crazy girl, but still, it isn't solid proof.

Angela

The only words that come to mind are...DUMB B***H!!!

annemarie

CPS needs to take the baby away from this crazy b*tch.

hp

why did she have to add that it lasted 30 seconds, poor Biebs.