Arnold Schwarzenegger

Suffers Head Wound on Movie Set

11/18/2011 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger bloody head
Blood was trickling down Arnold Schwarzenegger's forehead yesterday -- after the 64-year-old actor got "banged up" on the set of his new movie ... and of course, he tweeted about it.

Arnold -- who's shooting "The Last Stand" in New Mexico -- explained, "Got a little banged up on set today. Thanks to the medical staff who got me back in action an hour later!"

So far, no word on exactly how Arnold split his melon.

0823_celebrity_injuries_footer_v2

PokerStar

Has Maria already taken him back?

kim

G O O D... BUT I AM SURE IT DIDN'T KNOCK ANY SENSE INTO HIS FUGLY ASSED SELF... YES SHE CAME YOUR WAY ARNOLD and her name is KARMA and she DO BE A BITCH RIGHT ARNOLD??? HAHAHAH... WASTE of SPACE not ONLY DID HIS WIFE WRONG but HIS WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY INCLUDING the POOR INNOCENT CHILD he neglected ALL THOSE YEARS and ARNOLD when you did it with that NASTY ASS FUGLY AS YOU WOMAN I HOPE THE LIGHTS WERE OFF OR YOU ARE EVEN SICKER THEN I THOUGHT AND I DIDN'T THINK THAT was HUMANLY POSSIBLE... SHI.. I THINK THAT BITCH BE UGLIER THEN YOU...

Gemaqua Em

That is one scarey a$$ photo!! Looks like something off the Grimm Show...eeeeeeee.

McIver3

I've always liked his movies. I guess you can call in the "Terminator" on me for being different. I don't have "Total Recall" about all his movies, and I'd be telling "True Lies" if I did. But I think he is the "Last Action Hero", not just a "Kindergarten Cop". You may call me "The Villain" but I'll say "The Long Goodbye" now.

Timmy

Oh shut up all of you. We would all bang our maid if we could. Dont hate on a man cause he did what you or your husbands all want to do! TEAM ARNOLD

Lynn

That's NOTHING! Have you SEEN what the cops are doing to the Occupy Protesters???? Skull fractures, teeth knocked out, Pepper spraying 84 yr old women and pregnant women? A 12 yr old child? WTH?

truth

who go fired! Actor hurt who got fired.?

drama

Happy to see the governator making bad movies again

Lena

Wrong head got injured.

penny

He probably hit his head while trying to look up someones dress.

rosie

trim your eyebrows,it might help....

liz

too bad it didn,t go deeper, it could have hurt his brain , if he had one, the aim was too high, could of got him lower and maybe he would leave women alone. i hope he has a painful , and long recovery. karma is hell , isn,t it.

jake

He looks great a black eye & a lump on hes head is missing!

i said lesbians...

i thought this was a picture from a new terminator honestly. i got a bit excited.

shawn

now every
one all the sudden dont like him , ha ? fake people

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments