Roseanne

Forking Over

$40,000 to Ex-Husband

11/18/2011 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_roseanne_barr_ben_thomas_exRoseanne Barr is being forced to make a $40,000 payment to her ex-husband -- mostly for his attorney's fees in their nasty child custody war.

Ben Thomas had actually demanded $100,000 from Roseanne -- purely as punishment for dragging him through the custody battle ... which they settled back in August. Yesterday, the court bumped that down to a paltry $5,000.

However, Roseanne was ordered to pay $35,000 for Ben's lawyers.

anon.

People starving except their lawyers.

Ronni

'Bout time. She's such a low-life. I feel sorry that Ben has been struggling while evil Roseanne lives the good life.

jimmy2times

WTF? When did Roseanne Bar marry Mark McGwire?

JD

He should get combat pay to put up with that ugly, bitter old hag.

Abe

I hear that Roseanne is good at "forking," if you know what I mean.

*wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink*

x

Carl

Anyone dumb enough to marry Rosanne does not have any sympathy from me. You have to know by now what you are in for.

jetfanglo

ms.barr...look at it as a fine for being an idiot for wedding the guy in the first place.........

honesty

I never thought I would take up for Roseanne, but this guy should be man enough to pay for his own lawyers. He is an actor. He falsely accused her of not caring properly for their son. It is obvious he was just fishing for more cash. I hope she and their son is over and done with with greedy guts.

Muppet

I wish these two would get along for their child's sake!

Everyones~A~Star

I would be too proud to beg my ex for money.

Ishcabibble

Poor Roseanne, I really feel for her.
People that keep trying to take and take instead of earning on their own, especially if it is a man is quite sad and speaks volumes about the person filing a frivolous lawsuit for money they most definitely do not deserve.
I met Roseanne and this ex of hers back when they were married and he was handing money out like there was no tomorrow-- 100 to the bell captain, 100 to the driver, 100 to each of the VIP liaisons, etc. Everyone knew it was Roseanne's money. Roseanne was very sweet and kind, an absolute pleasure to meet and what I like most of all about her is her honesty. She tells it like it is.

Deborah

Love her. She tells it straight from the heart. That Ben is a sleaze ball. After her money and fame was all he was after. He shouldn't be paid a dime. What he should get is a good swift kick in the ass. And pay her back for all those years of child support when she was raising their son. What a loser....

karlew

He knew exactly what he was doing when he married her. Her taste in men is absolutely horrible.

Steinberg

Wow, if you're a man and you're begging the judge for your ex wife's money, you're a loser. That's all there is to it. You don't see Tom Arnold doing that.

ShoeGurlie

Ronni: 5 hours ago

Since when is it her responsibility to support him for the rest of his life??? He needs to get a damn job and work like everyone else!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments