Ice Cube

I NEED My Daddy

for New 'Friday' Flick

11/20/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Witherspoon and Ice Cube
Ice Cube
knows ... you can't have a "Friday" movie without John Witherspoon to punish the bathrooms.

TMZ has learned ... Cube has already reached out to the actor to reprise his role as his burrito-eating, dog-catching father, Willie Jones, in the next "Friday" movie.

We spoke to Witherspoon ... who tells us, "I said, 'HELL YEAHHHH! I am ready to do this!"

Witherspoon says nothing is in stone yet ... but he's very confident everything will be worked out.

TMZ broke the story ... Cube has also been in talks with Chris Tucker and Tiny Lister about reprising the roles they made famous in the 1995 hit.

WItherspoon says he's excited to work with all his old pals -- but he's more fired up about the women ... telling us, "One thing for sure that I do look forward to seeing on the set is pretty girls."

“Cube always has bunch fine women on the set. I am an old black man, how could I not look forward to taping with a bunch of pretty girls surrounding the set?"

But_I'm_not_Wrong

I hope CUBE brings back a Reunion cast if the budget will allow... Baby Joker (Jacob Vargas) PINKY (Clifton Powell), Money Mike (Katt Williams) and of course Uncle Elroy !! It wouldnt hurt to bring back Ms. Pearly too, butmake sure she has the moustache! lol

shagrath

a dumb and dumber sequel with the orignial cast now a friday sequel with the same conditions...
life is good

marcia

Yay! Agreed the first one was hilarious. I liked the second one too. But please let it be better than the third one.

StarrBlt

Ain't nobody go in the bathroom, for another 35-45 minutes!

Liz

EX. CITE. MEEEEEEEEEEENT!!!!! HELLYEAH!

jackmama311

"yeah, cook it up."

ryan

Janet Jackson! WHO? Thats Janet Jackson the girl Debbie hooked me up with. Hold up I'll be right back!

NaNa

MIKE EPPS!! He has gotta be in this film too!!!!

Hector-low-rider

Bring back Pinky and his $200.00 suit and don't say another word or this sh*t is over!

ryan

what will the next Friday be called? just guessing I would say the movie will be called
Oh Sh*T It's Friday!

martha

"messing with my money is like messing with my emotions, man i'd steal from my momma befo id take yo money, wooooorm" classic keep"em coming !

charley

Also bring back your mama...Anna Marie Horsford....she also made a great impact in the first movie...she was so funny!

Joel Kauftheil

And you know this man!!....

kevin

i can't wait for this again; Mrs.Parker just don't know mannn, give me 3 1/2 maybe even fo minutes she'd be ready to marry a negg...Also, gettn fired on yo day off, "u gotta to be a dumb mo****a to get fired on yo day off"...I've watched the first Friday more than i can count...Janet Jackson you look like Freddy Jackson...lol

steve