Gaga Dress Designer

Butt Cheek Flashing

Was a MISTAKE

11/25/2011 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1123_lady_gaga_dress
Lady Gaga
’s super high-cut dress at the International Emmys Monday night in NYC was this close to exposing her little monster -- but TMZ has learned, it wasn’t made that way.

A rep for the designer -- Stéphane Rolland Haute Couture in France -- tells us, the asymmetrical frock came straight off the catwalk ... meaning it was intended to be worn by a model much taller than Gaga.

According to the rep, “The slit came way further up her waist than what our designers had in mind."

Despite the wardrobe malfunction, Stéphane Rolland insists, “We’re not mad that the dress ended up looking like that on Gaga ... she does make it a little naughtier!”

stargazer

First, who care. Second, the dress looked really bad on her. It's way too big on her. Just look at the sleeves and how long they are! Plus, it's far too long and the shoulders and torso are too large for her frame. She didn't make it "naughtier" at all, she made it look trashy, like she pretty much does with everything. You would think that she would wear something tailored to fit her or that at least looked flattering on her, to something like that.

mzprosperity1

IT IS A FRAUD.. SHE/HE STOLE HER FRIENDS STYLE & IMAGE..

Laura

The designers in this case are full of crap with that excuse. If a model is taller than Gaga, that means that either:
A) Her torso is longer (more distance between her shoulder and hip), in which case the slit would fall even higher on the model.
or
B) Her legs are longer, which would mean that the slit would be in the same exact place.

I rest my case.

Jen

That is a great idea: Get a tattoo there to cover up any cellulite one might have ;)

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, uh duhsigner? that's what 24 karat gold latches are there for...gosh, you just have to train everyone, don't you?

danae

wait...if it was made for someone even taller wouldnt it reveal even more on the taller person? retards

Tess

Hey TMZ, when did butt cheeks move to the side of the hip?

TheHOLETruth

This talentless chicks is being paid millions for being being talentless and doing stupid chit for attention. I'll take my life and debt any day, where I know I'm contributing to the betterment of individuals and have self-respect and appreciation of others at the end of the day. She sold out to evil---that path is short lived and often an untimely deadly end, and for what?

moxie

Nice leg, dude.

Tuco

She is muy buena. I would eat the corn out of her butt. Simply perfecto. I like me some ga ga ga ga .

tellmeaboutit

I could never tell her ass from her face anyway.

ara

we all know that lady gaga can carrier that clothes . we love gaga looks fabulous on her... we love you gaga .. haters go to hell

Ms_Tell

This is such crap... if she were TALLER, the slit would be up higher, not because she is SHORTER than the models, nimrods. I am quite tall and this happens to me a lot... my longer body raises the slit higher, up to my ass. These people just did not think their lame excuse through at all.

Elizabeth

Ummm so the dress wasn't washed? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

pattiespups