« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA Lockout

Tentative Agreement Reached

11/26/2011 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1126_stern_hunter_bn_getty
NBA owners and players reached a tentative agreement early Saturday morning which would end the lockout and allow for the season to start on Christmas Day, if both sides ratify the agreement.

Once the deal is agreed to, training camps and free agency would start on December 9 and a 66-game season would be played.

NBA players' union executive director Billy Hunter (left) and commissioner David Stern (right) announced the deal after a 15-hour marathon negotiating session.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

helmst102602

Don't care anymore!

really?

Its amazing how motivated people become to negotiate when you start withholding money. Greedy 'holes!

Christina G.

I see you turned on your TV. This is all over the news already.

CC

Take your time. Haven't missed the NBA at all and in fact has saved me some cash. Don't plan on attending any games this year anyway. In fact I wouldn't be crushed if next years season fell through.

Canadasux

Who cares anymore? There are obviously rabid pro-basketball fans out there who want this season to begin ASAP! But, me - I could care less if another pro-basketball game is EVER played, because I haven'*****ched one-complete game for years. I have other things to do.

Canadasux

I don't know what you're thinking there, over at TMZ. But, why did you block-out part of my post? As a matter of fact, you blocked the last part of one word, and the first part of a second word - like that was one word. There was a D*MN space there between those two words! What the H*LL could that have meant in TMZ's world that it was block-out?

Anna

Back to focus on ball instead of punanny lmao

Lo From Wisco

Oh, wahoo......

Kaffee

Who cares? Both sides are in the one percent group. Now, they want our money and want us to be grateful we can watch them play!!

Quinn Stone

Bunch of overgrown, overpaid men chasing a ball around seems so idiotic and absolutely pointless in the grand scheme of life, that all I can say about this news is...WHO CARES!!

4alwayz30mzone

this crap is just that ... CRAP .... simply amazing that this matter, from what I understand, although I detest basketball, seems to be all about the $$$$$ ... these crazy fools along w/ all the other sports fools make more money than they truly need already and they want to set back those who support them during games serving food, drinks, tellin folks where to sit ... set all that back because SOMEONE OR ALL OF THEM JUST WANT MORE MONEY... SICK SICK SICK ... HOW ABOUT FEEDING, CLOTHING, PROVIDING A PLACE TO LIVE, EDUCATING AND JUST CARING ABOUT THOSE IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD WITH THE FLIPPIN MONEY THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE .... GREEDY F*STICKS ... EVERYONE OF THEM

Ms. Scarlet

Whoopee! But really, I don't care. I've never watched a game for more than five minutes, and if my home team is playing, then I just get the scores via social media or the news.

I plan on supporting college ball more this year.

Telstar

I'd just as soon watch the semi-pros in the NCAA.

jimT

Praise Jesus,I am a basketball junkie :)and very happy to unwrap some NBA on Xmas.My team is the Raptors or as some in the USA call em the Craptors.Demar DOUBLE DOUBLE Derozan is gonna be sicccccccck.Amr Johnson folks is gonna be nasssteeeee!!Reggie Evans is gonna grab the rebounding title...Mr ED Davis gonna thump some fools.Jose Calderon is Nash with a spice of Spain.Hopefully Colangelo gets rid of Bargnani.Kobe if your reading this come play in Toronto :)If only Santa were real...lol Merry Xmas ev1

Pat

I was hoping they would never come back.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments