Xtina vs. Kelly

The Bandage Dress Battle

Who'd You Rather?

11/28/2011 12:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1128_xtina_kelly_ratherWearing a form fitting white bandage dress, Christina Aguilera showed off her stunning talents at the AMAs last week, while Kelly Clarkson belted out her hits in a copper colored version on "The X-Factor."

Question is ...

See also

More Who'd you rather?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mike L

They both put on too much weight to wear those. Christina would have looked great if she was at her pre-baby weight. Kelly used to be better toned too. What happened?

charley

Hell I wouldnt let my Chihuahua screw xtina....she looks so dirty and nasty ...I'd be afraid shed give him crabs!

Steve

I like Kelly because she has a good atitude about everything. She don't anything seriously about herself and have a good of humor. Kelly is not a diva compared to Christina who has a large ego and has huge diva behavior

There's a problem here

I like women to be a little thick, so I think they both look good. However, I wouldn't get near Christina with a 10 foot pole. God only knows where that thing has been. Aside from that she just doesn't seem like she'd be a good time in any way, shape, or form.

shaun

oh my gosh christina aquleri is and always will b fine as hell i would take her anyday plus i like my chicks thick mmmm! s

@therealfabio

the most important both sing and good. so sfu and let the girls in peace. they are happy with ther lives. u guys are miserable and try to make some money in top of then. @therealfabio

Marie

where is the neither option?

Observer999

Women who are somewhat overweight should NOT wear dresses like that, period. Nothing wrong with not buying into the "scrawny Hollywood body type", but dress accordingly, ladies.

DetroitRocks

Odds are Kelly doesnt have any STDs so I choose her

wifey2larry

I think they both look beautiful. Although Christina looks a little better because she has the boobs and feels out the dress better. Good luck ladies, ya'll both look GREAT!

I am Spartacus

this is easy, Christina hands down. Yea she's certainly packed on weight but she's still got a rack while Kelly has no boobs. Add to that the fact that Christina is prob much freakier and better in bed than Kelly just going off the kinky things she used to do in her past, the nipple rings, the naked sundays, sex with her seems like it would be a lot more fun. Kelly has never really been hot and still isn't plus she's boring.

Chia

YUCK! Neither. You really need both and neither on these polls.

nof

They're both way_hot.

A dude'd be lucky to be around either.

Jordan

I see two FINE LOOKING LADIES. DAMN =)

sleepynb

They both look fabulous in the dresses. I never know how to respond to Xtina's hair, however.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments