Dr. Murray's Mom

Begs Judge for Mercy

11/28/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1128_conrad_murray_Document-Launch_exd
Dr. Conrad Murray's mother says she's "suffering" from overwhelming sadness because her only son is incarcerated -- and has begged the judge to go easy on the Doc when it comes to his sentence.

Mrs. Milta Rush sent a letter to Judge Pastor -- explaining why Murray deserves mercy ... because he's a good person who has "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."

Milta explains, "He has never been in trouble with the law before and I am barely standing, scared and worried sick about him being incarcerated."

"He is saddened and remorseful about the death of his friend Michael Jackson and I do believe he is certainly learning the toughest lesson of his life."

Milta continues, "I sympathize with Mrs. Jackson as a mother; I feel her pain for having lost her son. I sense she was very close to her son. I really wanted to approach her personally and tell her I am sorry for the loss of her son but I was unsure if she would be receptive, and I did not want to take the chance of violating the courts rules. I am sorry for her loss."

"Judge Pastor, Conrad, is my son and as a mother I must say I know him inside out. He is sorry for what happened to Michael and had no intent towards him."

"I humbly beg for your heart felt  consideration of everything I have said about Conrad, and ask for your compassion and leniency in giving him probation or community service."

Dr. Murray's sentencing hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.

HumanNature

MOMMIE DEAREST

YOU RAISED A 2FACE, CONNIVING, LYING, ADULTERER AND NOW A "MURDERER"!!!

YOUR VOODOO "QUACK" SON ABANDON HIS WIFE, CHILDREN AND PATIENTS!!!!

FURTHERMORE, YOUR VOODOO "QUACK" SON MADE A DO***ENTARY AND STATED "HE DOES NOT FEEL GUILTY CAUSE HE DID NOTHING WRONG"!!!!

YOUR VOODOO "QUACK" SON TOOK A HUMAN BEING LIFE AND SHOULD ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS OWN "GREEDY" ACTION!!!

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!!!

STARTING AT 8:30AM PACIFIC TIME ON NOVEMBER 29, 2011!!!!

Throwback kid

He showed Jacko no mercy when he was on the phone with one of his strippers while MJ was dying, whould it have been too much for him to dial 911?

HumanNature

MY DOCTOR IS NOT MY "FRIEND"!!!!

MY DOCTOR IS "MY DOCTOR"!!!!

Caroline

Well, I feel sorry for his mother but it doesn't change the fact that Murray caused someone's death. If he's remorseful he's hiding it well. I haven't seen any signs of that in his interviews. All he does is blame everyone else for the situation he's in.

MiMi

Guess MaMa did not raise her son too well.

Growed up to become the killer of the most beloved entertainer of all time.

Yup, did a great job raising him. Definitely a man with morals.

MiMi

Murray gonna like "gay guys" after his 4 year stint in the state pen.

LoL

Donna

I do feel badly for Conrad's mother. Her letter seems quite sincere. But, that doesn't mitigate what he has done. He may have never consumed alcohol, drugs, or smoked cigarettes, but he has negatively affected all the lives of the children he repeatedly sired and left behind. But, NEITHER of those should affect sentencing. His negligence of Michael Jackson was so egregious that I can't imagine how the judge can do anything but throw the book at him. For nearly two months, Conrad Murray negligently plied Michael Jackson with propofol, a drug that should not be used outside a hospital setting. He didn't use a single precaution that was necessary when using this particular drug. With all due respect to his mother, Dr. Murray needs to pay for his gross neglect of his patient.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm very sure he's sorry for the death of MJ. Look where he's at because of it. Maybe next time he won't be so ready to take a quick buck to do something he knows is not right. Maybe next time, he'll say no!!

HumanNature

BS!!! BS!!! BS!!!

IF, YOU WAS TRULY REMORSEFUL, YOU SHOULD HAVE WALKED UP TO MRS. JACKSON OUTSIDE OF THE COURTROOM AND TOLD HER SO OR YOU COULD HAVE WRITTEN HER LETTER OF CONDOLENCES!!!!

YOU DIDN'T!!!

BUT, YOU WRITING THE JUDGE!!!!

BS!!!!

HumanNature

HOW DID TMZ GET A COPY OF THE LETTER THAT WAS SENT TO JUDGE PASTOR????????????

DON'T TELL ME THAT "QUACK" DEFENSE FORWARD THEM A COPY FOR PUBLIC SYMPATHY!!!!!

NO SYMPATHY FROM ME!!!

ZERO = 0

dd

Mom you should have taught that bastard some morals!

MiMi

Hey I'm On Drugs

Posted at 10:47 PM on Mar 15, 2011 by OhWell

--------------------------------------------------

This we know.....

Bubba

He hasn't shown the least bit of remorse. If he doesn't show any tomorrow I say throw the book at him.

VictoriaGirl

He got his mommy to write a letter to the judge, what a pathetic fking loser.