Dr. Murray's Mom

Begs Judge for Mercy

11/28/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1128_conrad_murray_Document-Launch_exd
Dr. Conrad Murray's mother says she's "suffering" from overwhelming sadness because her only son is incarcerated -- and has begged the judge to go easy on the Doc when it comes to his sentence.

Mrs. Milta Rush sent a letter to Judge Pastor -- explaining why Murray deserves mercy ... because he's a good person who has "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."

Milta explains, "He has never been in trouble with the law before and I am barely standing, scared and worried sick about him being incarcerated."

"He is saddened and remorseful about the death of his friend Michael Jackson and I do believe he is certainly learning the toughest lesson of his life."

Milta continues, "I sympathize with Mrs. Jackson as a mother; I feel her pain for having lost her son. I sense she was very close to her son. I really wanted to approach her personally and tell her I am sorry for the loss of her son but I was unsure if she would be receptive, and I did not want to take the chance of violating the courts rules. I am sorry for her loss."

"Judge Pastor, Conrad, is my son and as a mother I must say I know him inside out. He is sorry for what happened to Michael and had no intent towards him."

"I humbly beg for your heart felt  consideration of everything I have said about Conrad, and ask for your compassion and leniency in giving him probation or community service."

Dr. Murray's sentencing hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.

middle finger

Damn I did not know,there was so many lawyers and DRs. posting here...
its wild to be in a room full of experts

Rogue Warrior

MJ was a drug addicted women with an identity crisis who had pedophilia tendencies!
\
FACTOID for all you rode wet lizards!!!

King of TMZ

The letter was orchestrated by Conrat lawyers plain and simple.

bunny

Why is she worried if everyone is saying he won't be incarcerated?

middle finger

I dont know I grew up in the 80s and I was listening to Metalica,crue,ozzy,and hard core punk..the people that listened to MJ got beat up and laughed at...

Jah36

If anything, this man should be awarded a medal. Think about how many children were saved from being molested by the creepy pervert. MJ was a sick child molester.

nikki

You get your son back at the end of it all. will Kathrine get Michael back ????????????????????

gayforliztaylor

jacko wrote cheesy, religious delusional fantasy lyrics and removed his masculine face features, but he couldn't comprehend why pedophiles made him their transvestite hero; he couldn't understand words in a book about propofol and ignored doctors' warnings about propofol. seems like jacko lived much longer than his family thought.

Sonya in Tx

Your son is a womanizing, murdering *******.

HumanNature

DUMBWELL

THERE YOU GO WITH YOUR "LIES"!!!!

THERE IS NO COURT RECORD THAT STATE MJ WAS A DRUG ADDICT!!!!

EVEN THE DUMB "QUACK" DEFENSE COULD NOT PROOF IT AND THEIR OWN WITNESS STATED THAT MJ WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT!!!!

JURY DID NOT BUY INTO THAT DUMB "LIE"!!!

THAT'S WHY THE DUMB "QUACK" IS SITTING IN JAIL ON A SUICIDE WATCH!!!

Big Taters

It's gonna be a boom boom bang bang wit the didy yall.

kim

So many interesting new nics. (yeah right) LOLOLOLOL

I can not wait for David Walgren to use Murray's own words from the do***entary and interviews against him tomorrow. Will show again to the world what a lying, arrogant, sociopath ******* he is. Even the Mj haters see this, if they can put their bias aside for 2 seconds. (makes you wonder how many nics one does use though). Just have to LOL if off. If someone wants to act like they are 2 yrs old, I say more to them.

I feel sorry for Murray's mother to a certain degree. I mean he is her son, but, her son is also a lying SOB. She says she misses him and such, well dang, I think Katherine misses her son also. And what about MJ's 3 kids. I am sure they miss their daddy greatly and don't have him because of Murray.

Walgren is going for the max, and I hope the judge grants it.

gayforliztaylor

Would his comeback attempt have landed him squarely back in the spotlight after a decade-long absence from the stage and years marred by criminal allegations? Or would he have faltered, possibly losing every last asset to his name and failing to become relevant once more?

On the witness stand, Ortega was far less upbeat than he was in the do***entary about the lead-up to the concerts. He testified that with less than a month to go before the first show, Jackson was missing from an entire week of rehearsals. It was at a stage when the highly technical production involving 3D technology and magic illusions was being pulled together, shortly before the crew moved into the final venue: London's O2 Arena.

"It became this continued absence," Ortega recalled.

When Jackson showed up, what Ortega saw worried him. The singer was barely eating and appeared to be losing weight. Then there was the evening of June 18, 2009, when Jackson was shivering and rambling, leading Ortega to worry the star may be "unable to rise to the occasion due to real emotional stuff."

"My friend wasn't right, he wasn't well. There was something going on that was troubling me," the director said on the witness stand. "He was chilled and he appeared lost, a little incoherent."

The stakes were higher than ever for the King of Pop, who was drowning in debt and who had most recently made headlines not for his music but for damaging allegations of child molestation. The concerts, if successful, could have been the start of a career rebirth, with talk of a world tour, new albums and feature-length movies.

To industry observers, the revelations about the weeks leading up to the London concerts came as a surprise.

"What a train wreck," said Jim Guerinot, manager of acts including No Doubt, Nine Inch Nails and Offspring, who followed the trial. Back in 2009, Guerinot said he had high expectations for the concerts, knowing Jackson's reputation for perfection.

"It sounded like it was going to be a phenomenal return," Guerinot said. "Hearing what we hear now, I doubt they would've ever made it out the door had he not overdosed."

Gary Bongiovanni, editor in chief of the live music trade publication Pollstar, said an artist's attendance at rehearsal is crucial to an event of such magnitude, even if Jackson had his song and dance routines down pat.

"A show like that is keyed off his performance," he said. "There are 50, 100 people who are all taking the cues off of what Michael does onstage."

Some of the portrayals of Jackson that emerged in trial were far from the confident, sure-footed artist shown in the do***entary. A longtime doctor of Jackson's, Allen Metzger, testified that the singer came to him desperate for a way to sleep because he was "fearful" about his upcoming shows.

"His fear was that this was a big obligation," Metzger recalled, saying Jackson realized that the number of concerts, which were to be do***ented by Guinness World Records, was a "huge ordeal." "I think he believed he was up to the task but fearful about his nutritional state and being healthy," the doctor testified.

The question of whether Jackson could have done the tour will probably be heatedly litigated in civil court, where the pop star's family is accusing concert promoter AEG of putting excessive pressure on a physically unsound star and driving him to his death, and a London insurer is contending the company hid from them Jackson's true medical condition.

Pieces of evidence from the days leading up to Jackson's death offered a sense of the concern and frustration those around the singer felt about how preparations were going. Jurors, and the nation, heard the voice of Jackson's then-manager, Frank DiLeo, in a message left for Murray: "I think you need to get a blood test on him. We've got to see what he's doing."

Also presented as evidence at trial was a 2 a.m. email Ortega wrote less than a week before Jackson's death. Jackson was "terribly frightened it's all going to go away," Ortega wrote in a message addressed to the man who had the final say, AEG Live executive Randy Phillips. "He asked me repeatedly tonight if I was going to leave him. He was practically begging for my confidence. It broke my heart. He was like a lost boy."

At the time of the email, three weeks before opening night, Ortega sounded less than certain about whether the show could go on. "There still may be a chance he can rise to the occasion if we get him the help he needs," he wrote. That email, according to testimony, led to an emergency meeting at Jackson's Holmby Hills mansion about the star's readiness for the stage.

With an AEG lawyer in court, Phillips testified that he "can't speculate" on whether it would have ever gotten to the point where the concerts would have to be canceled. Though conceding that if the star had failed to perform, he ultimately would have been on the hook for production costs, Phillips insisted: "No one on our end was ever contemplating pulling the plug."

Jackson's biographer, J. Randy Taraborrelli, said he won't be writing that last chapter on the singer's life just yet. Each side at trial had its interest in presenting the information it did, and it's far from the complete picture of what was going on in his last days, he said.

"Even in death, the enigmatic nature of Michael Jackson survives. We're still looking at threadbare clues as to what he was like and what his life was like," he said.

Taraborrelli said Jackson had struggled with insomnia for decades, but the singer may have grown less and less able to recover from sleepless nights at his age. Whether he ultimately would have returned to the stage with the same vigor and raw talent his millions of fans were expecting, he said, is anybody's guess. http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-jackson-comeback-20111129,0,56387.story

kim

J. Randy Tabaorelli keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth too like usual. So who knows what to believe with him.

kim

And I have always said from the beginning that the world will never know the whole truth, only parts of Michael's death. I believe it will remain a mystery. Murray has told so many stories, I think he has lost track of what he has said. Other than he holds no responsiblity. Poor Conrad Murray. NOT.