Sara Gilbert

My Special Lady Friend

is a Non Blonde

11/28/2011 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Sara Gilbert and Linda PerrySara Gilbert is one helluva rebounder -- the former "Roseanne" star/ "The Talk" co-host was holding hands with 4 Non Blondes singer Linda Perry this weekend ... just a few months after splitting with her partner of ten years.

No word if the two are "official" yet -- but they definitely seemed couplish as they strolled around West Hollywood together.

For the record -- Perry ain't no one hit wonder ... she's super successful in the music world, having written and produced songs for everyone from Christina Aguilera to Pink.

Gilbert has two children with her ex.

Calls to both Gilbert's rep and Perry's peeps have not been returned.

QueenBoudica

Happiness to them. Smart and artistic both!

Jack

Ashamed to say I have a 4 non blondes album. Actually, I think I have their only one.

That explains it

Never heard of the group, but I thought she, not Gilbert, was some homeless chick. Eww.

TJ

I don't consider Sara as having any type of talent. She hardly even speaks on that talk show.
This new chick looks like a dude and screams Anti-Social Disorder with the tatts. Eeewwww!

Mayu

I don't get gay women. they are gay because they're attracted to other women, yet the always go for the women who look more rough then men. If you want someone who looks like a man, then why be gay? Just date a man.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

must have been after you had eye surgery,,I cant remember anytime she would have been considered hot..her sister on rosanne was do-able,but gilbert has never been hot unless she was in a hot sun...they both have the same favorite song though..lezzzzzz-be-freinds

Canadasux

I agree with, "That explains it." The "chick" Gilbert is walking with in this picture looks like "she" just rolled out of some gutter.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Live and let live people. If she's happy, let her be. She isn't bothering me.

janet

Just like Rosie, Sara Gilbert has the MONEY. What needs more to be said.

Celebrities Suck

Meh, how many l!cks does it take? just saying!

TiltDogg

Thank God 2 women can't genetically reproduce... can you imagine the butt-ugly abomination of a child they would produce? That vision shall haunt my dreams forever.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I said hey! What's going on?... here.

Bird

Her girlfriend looks like Samantha Ronson.

YouDontSay

Good for her. She had great pain from the breakup.

AntiSocialForum.com

Leonard from the "Big Bang Theory" must have turned her into a lesbian.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments