LAPD to Travis Barker:

You're Pissed, Let's Talk

11/28/2011 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1128_travis_barker_lapd_tmz_ex
The LAPD wants a face-to-face meeting with Travis Barker -- hoping to find out why the rocker has accused an officer of crossing the line during a routine traffic stop this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

Barker was pulled over Sunday after an officer noticed the drummer's car had no license plate and illegally tinted windows. Cops confirm Barker was issued a "fix-it" ticket and sent on his way.

But after the incident, Barker BLASTED the cop on Twitter -- saying, "Officer FARD of LAPD, get a life man. Find some bank robbers or do something productive 2 do with your time. I know high school was hard 4 u."

Barker continued, "Pullin me over interrogating me & acting like u did over tinted windows till u scared the piss out my kids was uncalled 4.Job well done man."

He also claims the officer "had the nerve" to ask if he had guns in the car.

Now, TMZ has learned ... Sgt. Riggs of the Topanga Station tells TMZ, "I'd like to invite Travis to speak with me about the incident ... and possibly discuss the situation with the officers involved."

A rep for Barker tells TMZ, "We are handling this privately with the LAPD."

Bob

STFU you entitled little d-nozzle. The Officer has a real job and was doing it. You're the tool who thinks the laws don't apply to you. Stop whining you POS.

oclaw714

Lets look at this. Car with no plates and dark tinted windows. Driver looks like a tattoo'd meth head.

Officers asked if he had a gun. He should ask are you using drugs and do you have any drugs in the car.

This guy thinks he's bad ass up in hard core Hollyhood! Come talking that trash anywhere else and he would get has ass beat. Plain and simple.

Enigma

Barker - your a little bitch. Guess life's not fair when your a 'want a be'. Get a life you douche bag. - O' and your ex-wife gives good head.

Marty

Am I the only one that thinks he looks like Charlie Manson?

Joao

The larger question that needs to be asked:

WHY IS THE LAPD YOUR BEAT REPORTER? WHY IS ANYONE IN THAT DEPARTMENT REPORTING THAT SOMEONE [A "CELEBRITY"-I suspect] WAS PULLED OVER AND NOT [I REPEAT, NOT!] CITED. THAT INFORMATION IS NOT PUBLIC RECORDS-NOR ETHICALLY [PERHAPS LEGALLY] SHOULD THAT INFORMATION BE DIVULGED.

SO MUCH FOR PRIVACY. REMEMBER THIS YOU IDIOTS IN LA WHO APPARENTLY LIKE GETTING A REAR ENDED YOUR POLICE DEPARTMENT IS UNETHICAL AND ANY INFORMATION MAY AND CAN BE RELEASED BY ONE OF THOSE CLOWNS TO WHOMEVER. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PRIVACY

Cujeaux

This is the first picture I've seen of this freak where his eyes aren't bugging out of his head. I bet he scares his kids more than anyone.

jenna

nice hat on crooked, tatts, smoke! lol! what are you man, 14? grow up **** for brains. no wonder his trailer trash whore left him-is this all there is in LA? cool wanna bees who look like this at age 35? place is a joke.

What

travis sucks

izandroro

You look like a criminal. I wonder how many police were involved rescuing your worthless being from that jet, you know, the time the universe wanted to get rid of you.

Your kids were upset because you were acting like a jerk and they are ashamed of you.

MARGETALICA

what a doosh sounds like he should hang around Bam-...

Elie

You're a jerk Travis! I'm a 24 year female and I've been pulled over twice and both times the office asked if I had any weapons in my car. I'm pretty sure that's standard. What are you teaching your children? He didn't even give you an actual ticket!

Kelly

The entitled once again throwing a tantrum believing himself the subject of some imagined over dramatic harassment simply because he is asked to follow the same laws the rest of us have to.

jussomeguy

You break a couple laws while driving with your kids in the car, and the cop asks if you've broken any other laws then gives you a warning. Yeah, total over-reaction -- alert Internal Affairs!

Carl

While I think Travis overreacted, I'm certain that if I had complained about a cop on Twitter I wouldn't be asked to come over for a chat. Celebrity has its privileges.

Strokadellic

What a shame this walking toolbox didn't die a few years back in that plane instead of DJ Whoever that other dude was. They're both sh*tty musicians but at least the poor guy who died wasn't a sh*tty human..besides associating with penis-neck Barker.