« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

New Accuser in Sex Scandal

Reveals Horrifying Allegations

11/30/2011 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_sandusky_BN-02
More disturbing allegations in the Jerry Sandusky scandal -- now, a 30-year-old man has filed a lawsuit against the former Penn St. coach for sexually abusing him more than 100 times when he was a kid.

The accuser -- who is only being identified as 'John Doe' -- is NOT one of the 8 victims listed in the grand jury report that rocked Penn State -- but his story seems to fall in line with the rest of the allegations.

According to John Doe's lawyers, the alleged victim claims he met Sandusky through the Second Mile charity when he was 10-years-old ... and was abused by the coach more than 100 times between 1992 and 1996.

Doe claims the abuse occurred in multiple locations -- including the Penn State locker room, the Sandusky home, and also during a road trip to a bowl game.

update_bar

8:30 AM PST -- The accuser has released a statement about the suit ... saying, "I don’t want other kids to be hurt and abused by Jerry Sandusky or anybody like Penn State to allow people like him to do it—rape kids!"

He adds, "I never told anybody what he did to me over 100 times at all kinds of places until the newspapers reported that he had abused other kids and the people at Penn State and Second Mile didn’t do the things they should have to protect me and the other kids."

John Doe says he hopes his lawsuit will encourage other victims to come forward and "get help and help protect others in the future."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SusanCoyote

This guy is no worse than Michael Jackson! And yet, you stoopids act like he was some kinda hero. Sandusky doesn't have MJ money to get out of this.

Joe P

Well, at least we know Jerry never bothered with grammar lessons.

Quimby

I hate to sound cruel here but this guy "doesn't want any other children hurt"??? Then why didn't he come forward a long time ago??? It may have saved a lot more children from this monster!! Again, I'm not diminishing what he went through, just wondering why he's coming forward now??

Stump

There is only one way to cure a pedophile; Take them down to the dump, put a bullet in their heads, and leave the body there to be eaten by the rats.

Meredith

Who is that photo of? Not Jerry Sandusky. Come on TMZ.

aquanet

Being back branding and public stonings.

Guys likethis monster this should lose their rights to be part of society.

The damage to all these poor kids is just ****tering.

charley

first...that Sony ad is so annoying that I have decided never to purchas a Sony Product again......

There is more homosexuality and pedophiles in the Sports Area then we know...this is just the first Monster to be caught......many more to come....so it is not surprising that these kinds of predators always create a Childs Charity to get to their victims.

smileandshine

Great how these guys are coming forward! Don't need more kids being sexually touched by this sick man and being scared for life.

DanoStar

When Sandusky goes to jail, he will get it in the "end" and in his mouth, and in any hole that is available. Have fun in prison creep!!!! This is the one person you would want to off themselves, but he won't because he is a spineless pervert (that is why he prays on little boys).

Jackie

He should go to jail. Lots will be waiting to do that wrinkled butt of yours.

Tammy

While I am sorry about what happened to him, he should've come forward 10 or 20 years ago to prevent others boys from being molested. This is all about money at this point.

Nancy

Why are people questioning the victims in this case? I can't imagine the hell these kids were put through. This has to be one of the worst things you could do to a child. I don't know how I would handle it if it happened to me. There is no way I would tell anybody when I was ten! I think it would take years to come up with the courage! Jerry is a sick! Why is he not in jail? His wife should be jail too! She knew.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

You know what, people saying he's looking for a payday...if anybody DESERVES a payday, it's him and the other rape victims of pervo, okay?

La.king420

Why did he wait so long to say anything. I think a lot of these people are after money now. Cuz if u wanna prevent him from doing it to anyone u say something when it happend not 15 years later with a lawsuit after he got caught already.******andusky

christy

So what is technically happening with this? Is he
going to a trial for this? When? Has he even
been arrested for it and if not why?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments