MJ's Family

Post-Sentencing Bonding

... at 'X Factor' Taping

11/30/2011 5:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

113011_jackson_kids_exMichael Jackson's family has gone from Judge Pastor to Judge Cowell -- TMZ has learned the ENTIRE Jackson clan just arrived to a taping of the "X Factor."

Paris, Prince, Blanket, Katherine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon just sat down in the front row for tonight's live taping in Los Angeles ... just one day after Conrad Murray got the book thrown at him for killing the King of Pop.

So why the surprise appearance? We're told Katherine LOVES the show ... and tonight, the contestants will be singing some of MJ's greatest hits.

katie10

those kids aren't doing anything they don't want to do, period. pisses me off to see tito, jackie, marlon there...they're not the jackson 5...sorry, Michael was, he was the jackson 5 and the one with talent. It's Michael Jackson they're paying tribute to, NO ONE else, not tito, marlon or jackie...! It was ALL ABOUT MJ, the GREATEST entertainer on the planet....!

None of those d@mn brothers ever went to one day of the trial, they were in london trying to cash in on another MJ TRIbute. Get it right, brothers....we're not paying tribute to you...it's Michael Jackson, not you. And neither any on you brothers were close to michael or even spoke with him in years. Makes me sick!

katie10

OMG, Michael Jackson sold over 750 MILLION ALBUMS, that really in incredible. THE GREATEST ENTERAINER ON THE PLANET.

MJ...we miss you! No one can replace you, you are missed and loved forever, all around the world, the tributes will NEVER end!

Jay W.

Rachel # 62 - lol maybe the one in the red shirt?

TheBiggestFan

Did anyone know that Jackie has a protege who is actually building a name for himself? He just performed in West Hollywood a week or so ago at Club Eleven!!!!

Glenda in Texas

I so love the Jacksons. Ms. Katherine is looking just as lovely as ever. Bless you dear lady. L.O.V.E.

shirley

If I won the lotto tomorrow I would take a bet that Prince's biological father is a certain dermatologist. My goodness he looks just like him

Anya

Poor kids..... they may have truckloads of money all their lives but i wouldn't trade places with any one of them. Every time I see this "family" it makes me so sad and ever more appreciative of my own.

Candice

BLANKET is definitely Michael's child; he is always agitated about having to appear like Michael felt. The boy looks like a perverted Arnie Klein and the girl looks like a mixture of Klein and Rowe. Blanket is very senstive like Michael; I hope that family doesn't drive him nuts. The Klein children seem to love fame like their dad; Michael's child wants no part of the madness.

Joseph Diehl

Nothing changes the fact Michael Jackson is a child molester

Are You Serious

Just because you have brown eyes and black hair does not make you a Jackson. The child is LATINO. He looks like MJ post surgery. Regardless, the kid needs therapy no matter whose kid he is.

Jay W.

The girl in the white pants. Brunette, blue eyes... definitely MJ's.

campy

What up with Prince hyping "vegas, vegas, vegas" in his pre-show spiel? What that boy know about Vegas? hahaha

Sonia

Why people always look for the negative? Are your lives so boring that this is the only way to get some excitement in your lives, or is it jealousy? The family miss their dad, brother, son etc,,, I myself like to see anything MJ and if it involves his family, so be it. I'm not thrilled about MJ's siblings but they are who they are. Who cares?

JiLL1

I really wonder who fathered these kids? Def not Michael Jackson.

ExtraKetchup

I don't know why it's necessary to make fun of them. Their family situation and bizarre life overall is not their fault, and they seem like pretty nice kids. I wish them the best and hope that once things eventually settle down they can live a semi-normal existence.