Vinny G.

I'M VERY SORRY

About My Rape Rap

11/30/2011 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_vinny_g_tmz_BN
Vinny Guadagnino
from "Jersey Shore" has issued a formal apology for rapping about pretend-raping strippers in a new song he posted to YouTube this morning.

The "Jersey Shore" star went to his blog ... and wrote, "I'd like to apologize for the rap.  Was meant to be a funny take on an already 'dirty' song -  funny since I'm known as the 'good boy'."

He added, "I am 100 percent against violence of any kind.  I work with many organizations to stop violence and bullying, and will continue to.  It's something I strongly believe in. Very sorry to anyone I've offended."

As we previously reported Vinny has already pulled the song from YouTube.

bring back recent posts

....APOLOGY ACCEPTED...good boy!

charley

ONLY REASON HES SORRY IS THAT IT GOT BLASTED AND THE FREAK AINT GONNA MAKE NO MONEY....WHAT A DUMB ASS...DOES THIS FLEA HAVE A MOTHER OR SISTER....DUMB PHK!

Throwback kid

My new years wish? That Vinny and his Jersey Shore loser roomates would just go away and take the Kardashians with them! I have never seen a group of more untalented people in my life. just a bunch of disgusting posers!

URSilly

Disgusting, how he and the Jersey Shore cast pollute the young minds of today with their corrupt and immoral behavior. How could he have thought anything positive would be taken from such a sick disgusting rap? The only thing this cast promotes is unprotected sex, multiple partners, demeaning women, and boozing it up.

patty

idiot!

Cujeaux

He's not sorry. Own it douche.

aquanet

Apologize to Italians because you just keep the stupid sterotype of the dumb guido going with stupidity just like that song.

you're a disgrace.

AntiSocialForum.com

Shocking, Vinny's an idiot! New Jersey trash!

Tellthetruth59

Here's a tranlation: "I'd like to rapidly backpeddle for posting this filth, so as not to detract from my financial bottom line. It was meant to be a filthy take on an already filthy song. I just wanted my fans to know how low I could go and how talentless I really am. Score! I work with many organizations to stop violence and bullying - since about 10 minutes after I posted the video and the crap hit the fan.

NobodySpecial

So young, so stupid.

She's baaaack

Nice spin. I guess your agent told you to do all this. You're an azzwhole and stupid as a frickin rock.

Nostradamus

"Rape rap" Ha!

Azzkicker

Sorry, no sale. He pulled it because he caught a rasher of sh*t for putting up a song about RAPE on youtube. The kicker? If he hadn't been called on it, he would have left it up there.

Game, set, match over.

BDoll

Apology NOT accepted. Stupid boy. THere is NOTHING funny about it!!! You are no comedian, & that subject is NOT something to joke about period.

Mary

He is known as the "good boy?" Isn't he the one who accused Deena of c*** blocking when the girl Deena brought home inadvertently stumbled into his bed and then Deena brought her into hers? Of course, at some point, Deena told this poor, drunk woman to get in the good boy's bed and he had her "polish him off." Disgusting boy, disgusting show, he wouldn't know rape from making love anyway.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments