« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

The Annulment Documents

12/1/2011 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1201-document-humphries-ex
TMZ has just obtained the annulment documents Kris Humphries filed in response to Kim Kardashian's divorce petition.

As you can see, Kris is seeking an annulment based on fraud.

Take a look.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tellthetruth59

This is one of two things:

A sham marriage from the start meant to cause marriage and then divorce annulment drama for the show.

What he thought was a real marriage and now he wants to void the prenup with the annulment and grab some cash from the cow.

I don't care about any of this. I just want to know if Kim's toenail is okay. It's the toenails that always suffer with these things...

BB not bb

I think she just wants to be rid of him any more. Divorce or annullment, what is the difference? He must have been pretty mean to her to make her want to leave so fast. Now he wants to blame her for fraud?

He is just annoying me more and more. She is a business person from Hollywood. What does he know about that being from MN, and being five years younger? Maybe he should try listening instead of bossing around the people he wants in his life.

It is hard to believe that so many fans would turn on her so fast and for something like this. What a bunch of shallow phony people themselves. I am wondering if these comments are real or just a few trolls. It is like a lynch mob.

b

I hope her little stunt is the downfall of this no talent family of idiots. She talks about Aids day but got banged on tape without a condom from a guy that says he Fd over 1000 girls

Bruno

Glad the dumb jock is finally growing a pair.

Joseph

*****Good Kris made sure you erase that whore ******
*****completetly out of your life******** Go Kris

It's about time someone put this so called woman in her place, great job Kris, go get that whore! I have absolutetly no respect for that vile woman, disgusting.Marrying someone for money, makes me sick. I'm on team Kris 100%, and the public is totally behind you man. Somebody needs to teach that whore a lesson, you cannot use people like that and expect people to feel sorry for you. Kim you have brought this upon yourself, I'm glad that Kris finnaly grew a backbone, and decided to stand up for himself. That family has been smearing Kris for the past week, but I'm sorry to tell Kim, it's not working. I'm now even more of a supporter of Kris than I used to be. OMG!the more they bad mouth him, the more I feel for the guy. Go get them Kris, keep leaking small information about the kardashian family on TMZ, it is probably your best offense agaisnt the Kardashian machine. I hope you get your annulment, flush that whore back in the gutter where she belongs. I know she likes when use her as toilet dumpster

PurpleNeons

You know the Kar-Douche-Bag-Ass-Shians monitor this site to gauge public opinion. I hope there getting the hint. The public is one thousand percent fed up with this collection of phonies. Note to E: Cancel the Kar-Douche-Bag-Ass-Shians.

Rogue Warrior

Now would be a really good time for us to start petitioning the courts to let Lilo off probation, Milo out of rehab, and begging Mr Winning to start acting like the coked up womanizer he is. This crap is BORING!

Will a few new ********************** please show themselves?

Angel

Kris seems to have the majority of people fooled, he is in my opinion your classic wolf in sheeps clothing. Watch and see what happens Kim will not be his last victim. I have no love for Kim but this time around I do beleive she is the one who got played. As soon as they were married all he appeared to be interested in was how to market himself and become another Kim. Do you see the way he looks at her and grabs her? I wouldn't want him to be with my daughter.

charley

die already...KIM!

Willie'sNelson

I dont no how he canprove it but I think its all funny as git that he's tryin!

AtlantaGirl

I think karma is spelled with a "K" just for Kardashians.

I hope this will be the final nail in the Klan's "brand" and they crawl back into the kave & we push a huge boulder in front of it.

patty

well it looks like kim might have under estimated kris

dolphin

Good for you Kris! Don't let her get away with this. Fraud is exactly what it was.

en Todo Momento!!

hey, i play the violin if you need me.....

Dominic

Karma's a b*tch Kim, you did your own self in with greed and arrogance.