Mel Gibson

Judge Gives Glowing Review

In Battery Case

12/1/2011 3:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1201_mel_g_exIf Mel Gibson got a grade for his probation, he'd score an A+.

Mel was in Judge Stephanie Sautner's court today for a progress report in his battery case -- remember Oksana Grigorieva?

Judge Sautner said she was more than impressed that Mel has completed twice the counseling requiring of him, and he was right on track on his 12-step program.

Mel pled no contest in March to misdemeanor battery.  He's currently on informal probation.

Frieda

Go Mel! Tooooo funny, Oinky who? Love this article.

Hang in there! Team Mel & Lucia!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Mel can't do for Judge Sautner what Linds can. It ain't pretty... just a fact.

Sunset

He was GUILTY in my opinion of what Oksana accused him of which was beating her and her son was a witness who was going to testify which is why he pled no contest and anyone who does not realize that is stupid! She also had medical records proving she had a concussion. He probably paid off the shrink to say that he went to way more sessions than he did like Lindsay Lohan probably did.

Karls

Frieda!

My long lost friend?

Go Mel!

en Todo Momento!!

is that something rechargeable?

Paulette

@Realist --
I just have to say, I love your avatar.

Scotty

Little Aussie Reader Vegemite-
When do you become a "Big Aussie Reader"? Who would pick such a name? Are you under the age of 5?

patty

he's really trying - got to give him that

kelly

Good for Mel!!! He has gone the extra mile just like I knew he would. Who is Oxykaka?? Hope his new film comes out soon. And am looking forward to any he will make in the future.

kelly81

kkg

Hmmm, I just sent a shout out to Ms Aussie, but it's not showing up. So if it repeats, you have my apology in advance.

@ Aussie,

Hey, I've missed you too. Too many obligations, not enough time. If I get called away again, I just want to say I hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful holiday season. And I'll be back!

Kathleen

beachgal

Mel hired his blog trolls back for this article lol

little aussie reader

Kathleen - I replied to you on the last page - sorry for the delay - phone. I forgot to add: I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too. :o)

Cujeaux

I see the muscrat lovers have produced another groundling.

Hey flock, Lethal Weapon was on the other night. Did you all tune in to catch the beginning where Giblitz is walking around naked with his mullet hairdo for no apparent reason? Is that to keep the women interested because it sure didn't work for me! Like with Mad Max, I've only watched bits and pieces because the acting and storyline are the all-time worst.

I can't decide what was more nausiating, the buck naked mullet walk or the end when he makes googly eyes at the teenaged girl - like that's supposed to be charming. Made my gag reflex kick in.

It's pretty sad when Gary Busey's acting ability can outshine Giblitz's. Not the least bit surprising though....

fran

Go Mel..always was a fan always will be.

LA me

SHOUT OUT TO LIL' ***Hiya Girl***
How are things in "Far the Fhuck Away"??? Miss ya!!!