Oneal Ron Morris

Alleged Cement-Injecting "Doc"

Proclaims Innocence

12/1/2011 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1201_oneal_ron_morris_splash_video
Oneal Ron Morris -- the faux doctor accused of injecting cement into her plastic surgery patients -- claims all the allegations against her are false, she has no idea why these women would lie ... and she's going to write a book about the whole ordeal.

Three women have come forward, claiming they were injected with cement in their buttocks and face. Morris was arrested, bailed out, and arrested again when a new victim came forward.

Morris says the accusers are ruining her life, and feels she'll prevail in the end.

Judging from her mug shot, she's already done a ton of prevailing in the end.

1201_booking_photo

ghostrider4_2000

Well looks like J-lo will be getting a BIGGER butt now that someone has one bigger then hers. What a waste, butt its funny (butt LOL). They will have to be buried face down when they die with a speical hump for the butt. LOL stupid people should NOT breed.

Seriously wtf

Okaaaay. WHO would go to a 'doctor' for plastic surgery who looked like THAT? Is that supposed to be an example of her work? Did she inject cement into her own hips? WTF!

Lin

I don't know what to say!When I first read the headline on this article, I thought I misunderstood it, and proceeded to read on.THEN I scanned down to her(or his, whatever) mug shot;OMG!! Did she/he use the cement injections as well?? I have NEVER seen anybody shaped like this, EVER!!
I just hope she/he doesn't plan on swimming anytime soon...

Pimpcessa

It appears she eptied the whole dumptruck full of cement her her own ass! I mean really, would you ever trust someone that looked like that to perform plastic surgery on you? For Realz??

MC

She's a transsexual. If you read the whole story she's a transsexual injecting other transsexuals. Believe me it isn't safe and is never a good idea to have a non licensed person inject unknown materials into your body. The only place she'll be writing a book is from a prison cell.

fstblk

Well,if it was cement one things for sure it won't be flat again.Besides that are'nt there reputable dr.s that do this kind of surgery? RESEARCH!!! DUDE!!

Jamie

Holy Christ! Why would anyone purposfully make their ass that GIGANTIC??? It looks hideous! What a freak.

karlew

WTF is that?

fstblk

I bet the next surgery is on the chin!!!

cheryl

ohhh emmmm efffinggg geeeee!!

Cherigoof

Why would you WANT to look like THAT??????

GBeach

is this pic for real?

Liar Liar

Those mug shot pics look photoshopped. Her ass and hips are big but those pics look exaggerated. She also said she's going to write a book when everything "subdies", I think she meant subsides...too funny.

blaque

He/She looks like it could be Barack's sibling lol lol lol.

Jay

You have the article all wrong. This woman is one of the three victims of the doctor. This woman had cement put in your ass.