J.Lo to BF:

Get on My Private Jet

-- We're Going to Morocco!!

12/2/2011 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

120211_lopez_still

Jennifer Lopez's 24-year-old backup dancer boyfriend Casper Smart is still living the high life -- hitching a private jet with his Latin cougar to fly from L.A. to Morocco this week.

Casper and his sugar mama of two are set to perform at a Moroccan mall -- but before they got down to business, they were spotted having a romantic dinner at a place called Rick's Cafe in Casablanca.

Here's lookin' at you, kid ... you lucky sonufa bitch.

Keith

JLo obviously like them young, dumb and full of ***!

tmf28

She needs to wake up!She can do much better!

janet

This kid's not stupid he knows how to play the game. What ever they want' to hear.

He's just going along for the ride.

Strokadellic

Hopefully they die there.

Throwback kid

is JLO a celeb who goes green? Private Jet? that's a big carbon footprint! What would Dicaprio say? Oh yea, Leo takes private jets too!

Your Mom

Performing at a mall? Really?

Rogue Warrior

I'd put her head through my headboard ANY DAY! She's a hotti with a GR8 botti! Think she's trimmed down to a landing strip???

EarthAngel

Oohh TMZ....you are just NOW posting this?? Am a little embarrassed for you Lol

David

I no longer follow her. She obviously has insecurity and relationship issues, while the world continues supporting her stuff.

EarthAngel

@lala- What?? You must not live in So Cal....especially the step-son part. Now dating the STEPSON might raise a few brows around here, but even that is not rare.....not that I condone it...just not my place to judge

sister278

What is wrong with this woman?.She can't keep her pants on for anybody. Runs off with anything that looks at her twice. She needs to get real.

Dan

How can someone so smart and talented be such a pathetic LOSER? Hooking up with a kid young enough to be her son is just plain gross. It wouldn't be so bad if he was at least 34 but he's 24! Have some self respect girl and get a grip. Your embarrassing yourself and your family. I'm not a fan of hers anymore. Jennifer you don't come back from this in the public eye. You look needy and pathetic. The best you could do is a 24 year old ugly, punk, tatoo, kid? Come on, when I see photos of you both I want to take my eyes out. Gross, Your not looking sexy with this kid. This behavior didn't work for Madonna and it doesn't work for you.

King of TMZ

This is a bit late they already went to Morocco and they performed already lol
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzvsytsQ6uw

get real

TMZ, I find your comments referencing JLO as "sugar mama" and "cougar" highly offensive and degrading. So there's an age difference, who care's and who's counting anyways? My husband is 20yrs my junior and we are quite happy.

jenna