« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Paterno Never Questioned Me

About Child Abuse

12/3/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky
Accused child molester Jerry Sandusky claims Joe Paterno never once confronted him about Sandusky's alleged rape of a 10-year-old boy in 2002 inside a Penn State locker room, despite having knowledge of the incident.

In an interview with the New York Times, Sandusky claims the former head coach also never spoke to him about a similar molestation complaint in 1998, investigated by the Penn State campus police. Sandusky said, “I never talked to him about either one. That’s all I can say. I mean, I don’t know.”

Paterno was fired last month, after failing to report the incidents to police.

During the interview, Sandusky insisted he never sexually abused any child, claiming prosecutors have "taken everything that I ever did for any young person and twisted it to say that my motives were sexual or whatever."

Sandusky has been charged with 40 counts of molesting eight boys over 15 years and is currently free on $100,000 bail.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dawg

It seems that Jerry Sandusky Was meerly playing naked leap frog in the showers with those boy's. But when It was his turn to leap he got his ******tuck in a few of em. Never play leap frog with a Unicorn folks..

Joao

Do I believe that Joe Paterno never confronted him... YES. Don't ask to tell. Eff'en sickko--- so-called "MEN". Would sacrifice children [but now theirs] in the name of a trophy.

TNT

We are Pedo State University.

The arrogant university who for years had an attitude that they were clean and above everyone else is now a disgrace to the country led by Pedterno and his sick assistant.

Rogue Warrior

This guy has ruined the lives of every little boy he has come in physical contact with. When I say ruined, I mean they will NEVER experience life like someone who hasn't been abused this way, however subtle those differences may seem!

URSilly

I totally feel for the victims, the way he continues to downplay the sexual abuse, he re-victimizes them over and over in interviews when he minimizes the abuse he inflicted on those boys.

My heart goes out to the victims and their families, for what this sick predator is putting them all through with his denial and resistance to just admit he abused them.

Billy

Let's lock him up in general population and make sure everyone knows he's there. He can see what it's like to be raped anally like he did to those boys. Look at his face, is there any doubt in your mind he did it? The recidivism rate on these monsters is astronomically high. There should be nothing for any of them get to do excel go straight to jail for the rest of their pedophile life. I can't wait until God removes him from the earth and he's hanging out in hell with Michael (the known pedophile) Jackson. Rot you POS.

Johnny Canuck

Why is Sandusky out on bail? I'm sure if a celebrity was involved, there would be no bail (Dr. Murray)

Kaffee

With every media interview he gives, he tightens the noose around his neck a little tighter. Keep talking Sandusky!

Mazor

This is not a big deal, just a minor issue.

Dustin

I think he realizes he doesn't have a chance at this point. So he figures screw it. I'm gonna bring as many people with me as I can. Not defending Paterno, but that's what this statement seems like.

bring back recent posts

I sure hope he isn't sitting in a mall with a Santa suit on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crimsons

Why would ANYONE with a pending court case (with a potential sentence of nearly 500 years) talk about the case publicly. Doesn't this idiot have a lawyer?

tony gee

Paterno's demeanor towards

you does not make you any less

guilty of the alleged molestation.

Obviously, the man

does not want to have

any kind of confrontation with you

and most probably

he didn't want

to be involved in a highly

scandalous and sticky situation.

blacksssheep

What a shame. My heart goes out to Michael who had to go through the false allegations while the real monster (Jerry) laughed throughout it all for over 10+ years. Who's laughing now?!

Darvon

This thing of a human scares me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments